2008 Tahoe

i found out today when i went to order a customers tahoe, that there is now an option for the 6.2 L engine with 6 speed auto..... it also comes in diamond white tricoat now. SO i think the slow avalanche has met its match, im ordering one tomorrow :D this should actually move quite well, and the 5.3 got piss poor fuel economy anyways lol

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

shouldnt be too hard to make 12s happen... just need some boost :rolleyes::D after doing a blower on an LS3, these motors LOVE boost. that vette was stupid fast, and close to 600 whp with no other mods (just blower, LTs, cat-back.)

unfortunately i dont think the 1500 silverado will ever get more than a 6.0 unless they do indeed come out with that SS 427. honestly, IMO, id hold tight guys- my bet is once the new vette and cts-v come out with the LS9, a year or so later a slightly less HP version will go into a reg cab silvy sportin some "SS" bages :cool:

Hmmm...its not on their website. I could so go for a tire smoking tuxedo black Tahoe with the 6.2L. Kelly, is it AWD or 4x4? Its not on the chevrolet website either, just the 6.0L hybrid. The 6 speed is what is the big difference. Having that durable transmission is key.

Anyone want to buy a Supercharged 2003 Silverado SS?

Hmmm...its not on their website. I could so go for a tire smoking tuxedo black Tahoe with the 6.2L. Kelly, is it AWD or 4x4? Its not on the chevrolet website either, just the 6.0L hybrid. The 6 speed is what is the big difference. Having that durable transmission is key.

Anyone want to buy a Supercharged 2003 Silverado SS?

haha lmao :crackup:

it should be orderable under the LT and LTZ, available in 4wd and 2wd, no awd. the hybrid is badass tho, i was gunna order one of those until i saw the 6.2... anyways looks like the blower is a very very good posibilty, my goal is 600 hp which should be cake

eh im sure its the horrible tahoe exhuast system and tuning.... just like the LS2 SSR and TBSS, GM wanted to rate the HP lower as to keep the other vehicle more exclusive. id bet its the same hardware, i mean the RPO is still L92