Black Ss's

NTMD8R_SS

night creeper that b***h is clean are those 22' whit what drop? i like that i might have to get some 22" so i can go that low :D plus im hyper right now cus my smoked tail just got here huuuuurrrraaaayyyy for me (one step closer to the black on black look) :cheers:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice looking trucks in here guys.

Hey Ray, how did you get your vents chromed? I sprayed mine with a krylon fusion then hit the clear coat on top but they didnt come out anywhere near as nice as yours.

And CenWaSS, I really like those rims with the cowl man, looks good. You sir just made the desktop..congrats

SSSmoke Eater

I sent off the ducts and three grilles and had them chromed. This is who did them: http://www.cvvacuumplaters.com/

Hey buckled, in your sig pic, are those the rims in your signature writing or are those old. If so what type are they, they look very good.

the rims in my sig are the Hustler's and the rims on it now are the avatar's, I miss the crome i'm goin back to crome next year just not sure which ones yet.

• 3 weeks later...