Finally Bought It

ya dont worry guys.... i wear full gear- jacket, shoei, protective gloves, etc :D

finish my lights before you take that bad boy to the track :jester:, nice ride watch yourself on the road with that bullet :cheers:

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

Sweet ass bike man, I've been rocking an 2004 R6 with Powercommander 520 conversion right now that i bought new but i am keeping it and my late christmas present to myself is an 2007 GSXR 1000. R6 is definately a badass bike though, what goodies did you order.

Here is a pic of the R6

post-10255-1197753022_thumb.jpg

shakes, will have those lights done by the end of the week... so sorry for the looong delay buddy.

i didnt get any performance things yet, just carbon fiber parts, lowering it, plate relocater, itergrated tailight, flush mount clear front signals, and some other random stuff

always liked the R1, my buddy and I use to switch off from time to time when I had my ZX9 but I got out of the street bike thing for now. Almost bought one when I moved to AZ but soon realized no one here can drive for shit so that was a no go. My favorite bike I have ever owned was the tl1000, a bit heavy but could stand that sucker up for miles if given the proper road, plus it sounded mean as hell. Be safe and enjoy the new bike.

Nice dude :thumbs: . Buy why didn't you get an R1, you are going to wish you did after you get use to the R6 :devil:

I always love when people say this. There isn't a person on this board that its "used to" a modern era 600. Nor can anyone unless your a professional ride one to its potential. The R6 is a much sharper more nimble bike then the R1 and ALWAYS has been. I have owend 6 R6's and 2 R1's. My new R6 is by far the best handling bike I have ever ridden. You will love it. After owning 12 sportbikes and racing for six years I can attest to that.

Btw Kelley, do some track days, you will be hooked and have now found a new way to spend a lot of money. They are soo addicting. Enjoy

Wiz

ok you got a point but ppl mod a R6 and try and get power out of it. ok for the price you just paid to gain 8hp out of it you could of bought the litre bike and gained more power for same price. not ot mention with a litre bike if smart enough you can use as much power as you need for the application. where as a 600 needs to rev more and higher to do the same thing a litre can do without any strain. to me my 1kRR was actually a smaller bike then the 600rr. i ride my bike in stages just as i use the power. if i need full out for somethign i have it. just like having alot of power on tap for a truck/car