Mobil 1

redrocker

THANK'S alot !!!!!!! order from my local CHEVY dealer. just for my own so its the Z-O6 motor?? Can any Z-O6 motor parts fit on the 6.0?? jeff

all the the LSX family LS1/LS6/LQ9/LQ4.......are interchangeble. the silverado SS has the LQ9 motor and the Z06 has the LS6/LS7

Here is the Mobile1 Cap you want

SWEET!

I dont remember who it was but it was a member here that mentioned these and of course I got one. VERY NICE!

Hey champ saw that on e-bay, operator of this site does not reply with what cap fits our sss. Thanks for the replys from all !!!!! jeff (redrocker )

Hey champ saw that on e-bay, operator of this site does not reply with what cap fits our sss. Thanks for the replys from all !!!!! jeff (redrocker )

That link I posted is to the exact one that I ordered. Fits great and looks very nice. I originally had the "Stock" black one but replaced it with that one. I put the stock black one on my, or maybe I should say the wife's, Black Supercharged Monte Carlo SS

I found the original thread where the cap was discussed. CLICK ME

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

That link I posted is to the exact one that I ordered. Fits great and looks very nice. I originally had the "Stock" black one but replaced it with that one. I put the stock black one on my, or maybe I should say the wife's, Black Supercharged Monte Carlo SS

I found the original thread where the cap was discussed. CLICK ME

Hey champ thanks found another cap on e-bay and just ordered the cap that you have, sure will add a little touch and stop some one from adding the WRONG fluid. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hey champ thanks found another cap on e-bay and just ordered the cap that you have, sure will add a little touch and stop some one from adding the WRONG fluid. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Not a problem. If your anal about things Make SURE you read the other thread, pay close attention to the post about placing the sticker on the cap AFTER the cap is on the truck so it looks right. Lucky for me I read the thread and didnt put the sticker on before installing it on my truck, yes I am a perfectionist

The GM PN in this post is for the OEM GM part, the eBay auction is for an aftermarket style cap that is the same mouting style as the OEM cap.

AFAIK the Alum. style is not available through GM.

:withstupid::withstupid:

Yeah ... What he said ...

I have ordered one ... Really nice look, fit and Finish ... Go for it ... It's only $24.00 shipped ...