My New Forged Prowheels.... 22x10

usabodyguard

I cant begin to tell you how much better these look in person... the rears have a 5.5" lip and the dront has a 3" lip...

these pics the wheels are a little dirty, but I plan on spending a couple hours cleaning them up... not that they need it really!

They are NOT yet installed... truck is going back into the paint shop for a new roll pan, someone dented it, and they are going to reshoot the entire back of the truck...

Then its off to Traders for my 3-4 drop (Belltech) and my new billet EZ solid grill... (same grill chase has - FTW) and then i will put the wheels on...

These wheels were made to highlight the Baer Brakes (6piston fronts, alumasports in the rear)

If you look closely you can see my coated dynatechs in the second picture!

Would love to hear some comments - I think these look like a 6 spoke version of the Z06 wheels... :thumbs:

forgedwheel1.jpg

forgedwheel2B.jpg

forgedwheels_tires.jpg

I am using Nitto 420s tires - 305/40/22 - ALSO they came with billet smooth caps, i just dont have them in right now... once I polish a wheel tonight i will post a picture of them with center caps.

:cheers:

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMIT Dave i thought i was gonna get a sneak peak before everyone else :cry::sigh: oh well, nontheless they looking F*cking sweet!!! tier gonna look great on the prom queen... i cant wait to see it once it's all done. good choice bro :thumbs:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

DAMMIT Dave i thought i was gonna get a sneak peak before everyone else :cry::sigh: oh well, nontheless they looking F*cking sweet!!! tier gonna look great on the prom queen... i cant wait to see it once it's all done. good choice bro :thumbs:

-Rob

I TRIED TO CALL YOU TODAY BUT MY POS IPHONE QUIT WORKING... i was pissed... pm me your number again... thanks!