My New Forged Prowheels.... 22x10

usabodyguard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately i had to fork out $$$$... and at $4600 for the set, they werent cheap... (ok, i got a partial sponsorship... bastard...lol... still had to pay alot)

lol :jester:

worth it ;) thats not bad for one off forged wheels tho

i just seen the same wheels on a new tundra.....someone lied to you about the one of a kind thing......so that kinda sucks...... :jester:

haha those wheels are sick esp. with the huge rotors and calipers behind them

let me explain... these wheels are forged one offs from prowheels... are the design a common design, sure, but the lip spacing, offset, and style has never been done by this company... I saw the factory the had wheel blanks, and center blanks... the measured my truck with the calipers and told me they would be ready in 4 weeks... this company said this is the first set they've done...

im sure if you took my wheels and the tundra wheels and put them side by side they would NOT be exact... but regardless thanks for the compliment!

and thats specifically why i got this style, to show off the brakes and rotors... :)

Chase... these are polished, not chromed... but maybe thats what you meant... and yes, i am leaving them polished... im tired of the color matched look... my headlights are back to stock with HIDs, i ordered the same grill as you have which rocks (sorry to bite your style on grills) and the new motor will have a polished TVS 2300, among other parts...

thanks for the compliments! Im pretty stoked... Santa came early.

Those are some great looking wheels!!!!

Make sure to get some pics up when you get them on the truck!!!!

You got a website for the makers of those? I googled "prowheels" and could only find some half-done nonsense...

THAT HALF DONE nonesense is THEM!!! I have told them 100 times to update their stupid website... can you believe it? and their factory is huge too...

go figure...

sick ****n wheels dave.......sick!.........i wanna see them in person. whats the actual weight on those ?

I was originally told they would weigh 29lbs each, but i weighed them myslef today and they were 30 lbs each... :dupe:

when the put them against the rotors and brakes in person, i just cant tell you the precisness of the fit and look... im very critical and they far surpassed my expectations.

it is nice to see the cool responses... thanks

hey i just wanted to say that i would NOT have gotten these if it werent for my boy Zanis - Leftcoast_chevy - he was the one who told me about these guys almost 6 months ago at our last g2g...

:thumbs:

props :thumbs: