My New Forged Prowheels.... 22x10

usabodyguard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i just wanted to say that i would NOT have gotten these if it werent for my boy Zanis - Leftcoast_chevy - he was the one who told me about these guys almost 6 months ago at our last g2g...

:thumbs:

haha thanks bro

Do yourself a huge favor and get those clear ceramic coated. That's what I did to mine and never have to worry about polishing. As a matter of fact, I would go as far as to say that my rims are easier to clean than chrome because all I have to do it wash and dry. I don't know if you have ever owned billet rims, but polishing sucks nuts. I don't care what anyone says, it gets old after a while. Sure you can get them polished, I used to do that as well, but at $300.00 for each polishing visit, that gets old too. Anyways, just a little bit of advice that I learned the hard way.

Nice rims BTW!

Do yourself a huge favor and get those clear ceramic coated. That's what I did to mine and never have to worry about polishing. As a matter of fact, I would go as far as to say that my rims are easier to clean than chrome because all I have to do it wash and dry. I don't know if you have ever owned billet rims, but polishing sucks nuts. I don't care what anyone says, it gets old after a while. Sure you can get them polished, I used to do that as well, but at $300.00 for each polishing visit, that gets old too. Anyways, just a little bit of advice that I learned the hard way.

Nice rims BTW!

:withstupid: was gunna tell you the same thing.... also, make SURE you dont use any type of wheel cleaner or anything but soap and water to clean them. wheel cleaners will usually destroy a polished surface. if thats not enough to get em clean, you will need polish.... which takes a long time. my alumisports tore a new one to all my chromed rims, i have to polish them every other wash just to get all the contaminates out.... it sucks. now hurry your ass up and get some pictures of them on and it lowered. its about time you put some nice wheels and a drop on that :lol:

:withstupid: was gunna tell you the same thing.... also, make SURE you dont use any type of wheel cleaner or anything but soap and water to clean them. wheel cleaners will usually destroy a polished surface. if thats not enough to get em clean, you will need polish.... which takes a long time. my alumisports tore a new one to all my chromed rims, i have to polish them every other wash just to get all the contaminates out.... it sucks. now hurry your ass up and get some pictures of them on and it lowered. its about time you put some nice wheels and a drop on that :lol:

:idiot:

im coming over to your dealership next week when i go to the florida to throw you a beating... LOL...

lmao :crackup:

ok dont forget its maroone chevy of ft. lauderdale, a part of the wonderful autonation. but you can find me at my house, my name is mike maroone. :D he..... um..... I look forward to the fight :lol:

LOL... who is mike maroone and why do you have it out for him??

(I know your name is John...LOL and you dont work at maroone chevy, heh)

LOL... who is mike maroone and why do you have it out for him??

(I know your name is John...LOL and you dont work at maroone chevy, heh)

lmao i dont have it out for him :crackup: i was just making reference to somebody else locally lol. and i heard you were like 5'7" right? like 100 lbs? :jester:

lmao i dont have it out for him :crackup: i was just making reference to somebody else locally lol. and i heard you were like 5'7" right? like 100 lbs? :jester:

Get it straight brother... I'm 5'9" (with shoes) and 110lbs (if i dont crap for a week)... BRING IT ON!!!!!!

thanks for the compliments guys... cant wait for the finished product... (which i doubt will ever come..lol)