2/3 Drop

stroked out

i know this was probly asked before but, i want to lower my truck 2/3 drop. i know beltech has the front spindles for the front but i have not seen 3" for the back for the ss silverados. all i could find was 2/2, so i was wondering is it safe to lower my truck 2/3 with the spindles(front) and leafs (rear) to get a 2/3 drop. will i have to do other things? has anyone had any problems with vibration?

thanks

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?cat...d_prod_ids=5307

rear shackle hangerkit $1903-4 inches

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?cat...d_prod_ids=3341

alot of different options of lowering really.. just keep in mind its kinda hard to find a shop to align a 20"+ rimmed truck.

do you lose any capicity with the leafs??

which is better Leafs or shackles/hangers??

and what about shims?

hotchkis makes a kit that requires no shims for the rwd guys since we have a two pice drive shaft they just relocate the carrier bearing bracket

do you lose any capicity with the leafs??

which is better Leafs or shackles/hangers??

and what about shims?

yeah you do lose some capacity with the leafs. 4 inch leafs are pushing it without doing a cnotch imo. someday id like to do a 5/7 on mine with a flip kit but that will require different wheels as well.

no idea which is better but when i was deciding i went with leafs simply cause of all the problems you awd guys had with the mcgoofy's rear hanger kit and vibrations.

i have no shims of any kind and zero vibrations as well.

What about for AWD?

My Belltech kit was Confusing for my AWD, I didn't use the shim's. I figured I brought the back of the leaf pack up 2in w/ a shackle and the front up 2in with the hanger, so pinion angle should be same?

No vibrations yet? :dunno:

~Danny