Paintwork Progress

well i am really considering new brakes, since my rotors are shot and the truck never really stopted like i wanted anyways.... so i guess i would just get the 6S baers up front, powdercoated blue from baer so they still have the writing on them, and just paint the rear alumisports blue. i dont care about the writing on the back ones anyways

the truck was put on hold for two days or so.... a pitbull decided to try and take on my avi earlier this week. he was behind a tow truck that was on the side of the road, and suddenly decided to run across the street and attack some people. so basically he jumped out (couldnt see him) about 10 feet in front of me, i was going 30 mph. he actually caused $600+ damage, due to the truck having a 3" drop and being at full brake at impact. he is surprisingly fine, just has hurt back legs.... i have some pretty lousy luck :banghead:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually it was about an 1/8 mile from work, and he would chase cars and attack people just about everyday, the owner was never arround..... the lady and her 2 year old baby were happy as hell i hit him :lol: i wasnt.... he almost set my airbags off

Dude animals just have a thing for your trucks huh? Didnt you run over a gator a while back too?

haha ya i forgot about that :crackup: it was an 8 ft croc i hit going 75 mph :banghead: that was partly my fault with the 15% windshield tint :lol:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)