Quiet Exhaust?

srtSSsvt121

I would have to vote for Corsa. Go for the Sport if you don't plan on using headers, Touring if you do plan on using headers. I've installed quite a few of the GMPP exhausts. They are a very nice kit, but too much in cab noise. Alot of drone with them.

I've installed quite a few of the GMPP exhausts. They are a very nice kit, but too much in cab noise. Alot of drone with them.

Mine has some mild drone, but not enough to annoy me or my passengers. :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

go with the CORSA SPORT............no drone inside, quiet, but loud at WOT ! :cheers:

:withstupid:

even with lt headers the corsa doesn't have any drone inside the cab. it's very nice catback. i'll never buy anything different for any vehicle i own.

Corsa all the way! I just scrapped my Magnaflow dual in-dual out system for the Corsa Sport system. My car pool buddies can't thank me enough. They can't believe how quiet it is at cruising speed vs the old Magnaflow. The Corsa is way louder than the Magnaflow from the outside. So far I've even picked up 1.2 MPG since switching to the Corsa. And who can forget those kick ass dual side-swept tips. Top notch product!