PCMForLess

:thumbs:

Fellow SSers I cannot tell you how happy I am with my PCM upgrade from Bryan at PCMforless. He really has it dialed in. The truck reacts to this upgrade incredibly well.

The drivability is not compromised in any way, but the power is there when you want it. Its Awesome.

Thanks again Bryan

Wizard

I had Bryan do my SS and my 02 Sierra HD 8.1L/Allison Today. Did not drive the SS yet due to weather conditions, but the Sierra shifts much better than it did before.

Bryan and I also had an experience today that not many people will ever get to have in a lifetime. We had a test ride with Michael Andretti in his 2004 Denali XL after Bryan tuned it at Michaels house. Nothing like a full throttle test run on snow covered roads....but we were in good hands, right Bryan?...Thanks again Bryan, from myself and Michael.

:) That was quite an experience. I would have been nervous had anyone else been behind the wheel.

I love that look of the dash kit and fuel tank door and can't wait until they come in. I will have to post some pics after I get the dash kit in as I think it is going to really wake up the interior of my truck.

Thanks for everything guys and I am glad you are enjoying the programming.

thanks,

Bryan

:chevy:

I really was very pleased with the programming Bryan did on my 03 SS computer. I removed original PCM last Thursday& mailed it 2nd Day ground. Bryan had it back to me today (4 days later) and after installing it took it for a test run. Was more than :crazy: very pleased from the performance difference. I have had the other chips Bryan's is by far the best. :seeya:

http://www.nmc-1.com/barrickprofile.html

winfunsumfun.jpg

I USED BRYAN'S SERVICES ON MY 03 SS AND IT WAS A LONG PROCESS OF SENDING PCM'S BACK AND FORTH. FOR SOME REASON, WHICH WE LATER FIGURED OUT, THE SENT UNITS WOULD NOT WORK.

THIS IS NOT A HORROR STORY!

BRYAN ACTUALLY DROPPED BY MY GARAGE IN RICHMOND ONE AFTERNOON, WHILE ON HIS WAY TO A TUNER WEEKEND IN SOUTH CAROLINA. HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE STEPS AND UPGRAGED THE STOCK PCM IN PERSON. WE WENT FOR A RIDE. HOLY POOPEY-POO! THAT THING RAN LIKE A RAPED APE. NOT ONLY AM I TRULY SATISFIED WITH THE ENGINE UPGRADE, THE SHIFTING IS BETTER TOO!

BUT HERES THE STROKE:

I RAN THE TRUCK 138 MPH, WHILE CHASING DOWN A SUBJECT ON THE INTERSTATE, DURING A JOB RELATED SURVEILLANCE THIS WEEKEND. SCREW GM'S "TORQUE MANAGEMENT" AND "TOP SPEED LIMITING"!

EVERY THING HE SAYS ABOUT THAT UPGRADE IS TRUE, AND BEST OF ALL, IT COSTS LESS THAN A CHEAP NIGHT AT A GOOD STRIP CLUB. VIVA PCM 4 LESS!

BERT

Archived