The Camaro Is Home!

RICE EATER

thanks alot guys.. i know u guy are a tough crowd to please.. but thats because u have good taste :cheers:

that was my point to be alittle differnt... :wtf: lol

and as far as the RICE EATER in the back window...its along story but its the history of the car to remind me where in came from its the only piece left on the car i havent replaced thats the backwindow..

and as for as a trailer queen.. or is it have some go? well dont most trailer queens have go.. thats the reason there on a trailer isnt it?

but i guess in some ways it is.. and some way it isnt... i drive it to work every day i can ... but i dont drive in on the highway... or to the track.. not with 4.33 ( soon to be 4.88 ) and a 28inch tire..i would be broke with gas.. and not be able to hear anymore..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks alot guys.. i know u guy are a tough crowd to please.. but thats because u have good taste :cheers:

that was my point to be alittle differnt... :wtf: lol

and as far as the RICE EATER in the back window...its along story but its the history of the car to remind me where in came from its the only piece left on the car i havent replaced thats the backwindow..

and as for as a trailer queen.. or is it have some go? well dont most trailer queens have go.. thats the reason there on a trailer isnt it?

but i guess in some ways it is.. and some way it isnt... i drive it to work every day i can ... but i dont drive in on the highway... or to the track.. not with 4.33 ( soon to be 4.88 ) and a 28inch tire..i would be broke with gas.. and not be able to hear anymore..

they car looks great and i was more interested in what it has for power.. is all. :D

before pics? how far back do u wanna go..ive had this car sence i was 18.(granted im only 25 but still).i was hopin to get it in a mag before i turn 26.i know a few of the mags back a big deal about guys with ride at my age.. so i figured this is my only shot im just runnin out of time lol ive and restorted it 3 times..i hope 3rd time is the charm though..cause i cant affort to do it again haha..

ya the carbon fiber is painted on a fiberglass hood..its reall though hand painted not no damn sticker..lol

i need to get some pics of the interior.. i think u guys will like that too.. i had some black 20s on it for awhile.. i think it looks pretty sick that way...but still tastefull.. but i think i wanna sell them and get somethin different.. maybe something wth alittle more lip.. and still black would look sweet i think.. i was thinkin about the new dale earnhart black chrome wheels.. but not sure how they will look.. anyways thanks guys :)

read his post on the first page douche nozzle. LOL :jester:

oh by the way.. its a 69

the power plant is a 383 ...last year it was 11.8.1 comp.. .691 lift cam.. and some protopline heads that i had alottt of work in porting done to with a th 350 trans... car ran high 10s....on pump gas

this year i redid the motor.. forged it out i mean .. changed the cam up alittle to a nitrous cam and im and going to hit it with a fogger kit so 250 or 300 shot... and i changed trans to a build powerglide ..( i could keep the 350 togher)

also i lighted it up alot.. put a fiberglass hood.. and bumpers and a few things here and there :jester:

so im realllly curious to see how this set up should run... and then whats its going to be like on the bottle.. :cheers:

but with haven this be way over budget.. then my denali go down.... and now the motor in my SSS go boom... im runnin out of money... or i should say i have run out of money.. so i cant finish any of them.. :( (yet)..lol

i didn't read this, "douche nozzle." s'pose i better read the whole thread before i reply now.. LOL

• 2 months later...