East Coast Meet

AUTOGUY

Anyone on the East coast Interested in Meeting this Summer?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone on the East coast Interested in Meeting this Summer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I actually think it would be pretty cool to invite any other GM truck. I would not have a problem inviting any Harley truck, as well. I have been invited to their events numerous times. It's all about a common interest - trucks. Make or brands should not be the emphasis. It's still a SilveradoSS event.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rolleyes: I hope the meet goes better than this thread.... I thought it was a Chevy meet with just a little SS gathering besides? We need dates in order to confirm. :chevy:

As far as the meet going better than the thread, I guess it will all depend upon attitudes, or lack therof. Anyhow...It was stated in the first post that it would be held at Super CHEVY Show. It is for CHEVY's only. I did not make that rule, the show did. I thought it would be a little easier planning if someone else (Super Chevy) did the work as far as booking the venue, etc, etc, and we could piggy back their show. Kind of like a show within a show.

My intent was to get as many Silverado SS's together as possible. You have to draw the line somewhere. I cannot stop anyone from going and did not want it to come across that way. I was only trying to get Silverado SS's to be parked together at the show, so we could meet each other.

This is not rocket science and we don't need to over analyze it

The dates listed on Super Chevy Show's web site are July 15th-18th 2004 at Maple Grove Raceway In Reading, PA.

http://www.superchevyshow.com/maplegrove.html

Here is a link to Pricing... http://www.superchevyshow.com/particip.shtml

I do not have anymore details than that right now. This poll was set up to get a general interest and not to start booking hotel rooms etc as of yet.

Ummm, as a new one I was going to join this meet...but after reading the childish activities on this thread, not only did I vote no, but HELL NO. Can't believe anyone would want to be a part of this with what is being said...I can only imagine what will happen at this :puke: meet.

For that matter, it embarrasses me to know that I own a vehicle with a following such as what I have read here. Sorry, just my opinion. I am certain that most are not this way in here, so I apologize in advance for lumping all into one category.

Good luck with your meet, I think I will have dinner with my ex...should be more fun and better company :shakehead:

I'm not sure what's up everyones ass here. All I was trying to do is get a couple SS's together. If anyone has a problem with that, then maybe they should not participate!! I don't need the aggravation. I don't need to do this...so I will e-mail everone who is interested whan I have more details. I know there are 16 yes's and 8 maybe's so far.

As far as the HELL NO...Stay home....

Ok first I'd like to say thanks to the ones who agreed with me, I wasnt sure if I was getting the same vibe from auto as I thought. Anyway though that was just between me and him, I don't wanna see anyone else pissed. I'm willing to call a truce and not argue, I just saying I've been to one, probably it was one of the smaller ones, and well didnt interest me. I didnt mean to say it sucks, just giving a heads up, an SS meet there could be cool though, especially if you could get it sponsored or something. Anyway autoguy Sorry, but you were a lil harsh, but I'll forgive ya, and lets not all get harsh we dont want the f*rd guys laughing at arguing chevy owners :D

Ok first I'd like to say thanks to the ones who agreed with me, I wasnt sure if I was getting the same vibe from auto as I thought. Anyway though that was just between me and him, I don't wanna see anyone else pissed. I'm willing to call a truce and not argue, I just saying I've been to one, probably it was one of the smaller ones, and well didnt interest me. I didnt mean to say it sucks, just giving a heads up, an SS meet there could be cool though, especially if you could get it sponsored or something. Anyway autoguy Sorry, but you were a lil harsh, but I'll forgive ya, and lets not all get harsh we dont want the f*rd guys laughing at arguing chevy owners :D

I'm sorry if I came on too strong. I did not specify in the original post that I was thinking if SS's only. I do mean Chevy Only because no other cars or trucks are allowed in. I mean would you want to go to the Ford Motorsport Nationals? I won't.

I just thought that if someone has a negative attitude they should keep it to themselves and not try to ruin the experience for the others.

Truce..... :thumbs:

Archived