Superbowl Thread

brobradh77

Superbowl poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. superbowl prediction

• Giants
    • Patriots

All i gotta say is that it would funny as hell to see eli get a winning sb ring before payton

umm... I think I witnessed Peyton win one last year.

As for THIS year, I want to congratulate the NYG and all the NYG fans for advancing. No one but the most ardent of NYG fans picked them to get this far. And even they thought they were talking out of their a$$. Eli (I can't believe I'm saying this) is playing the best at the QB position this post season.

That being said, and fresh off an AFC championship hangover, you know where my loyalties lie.

I know most of you are sick of my team and some of you hate my team. But to quote Ric Flair, in order to be the best WOOO! you got to beat the best. 14 have tried and failed. 4 have had a second chance and failed again. Now it's the Giants turn at a second chance. The NYG took the NEP to the limit in week 17. I think the game will be different this time around, but with the same result.

Everybody keeps underestimating the Giants. Fine. We certainly can't match up talent wise, position by position, with the Pats. But they all said we couldn't beat Dallas. Then, Eli wouldn't be able to handle the cold in GB. I can't wait to see how big the point spread is going to be on this game! The Giants played well against NE last time, and will go in with a ton of confidence. Yeah, I'm a long time Giants fan, but I really think (and hope) that it will be a really close game, and a Giants win.

I think right after the Giants game the announcers said the point spread was already 14 :nonod:

:withstupid:

they said this morning on ESPN that the mirage opened the line at 14 1/2. I think thats alittle high with the way both teams are playing.

I'm a Pats fan, so take a WAG who I think is going to win?

That being said...(IMO) week 17 gave the Giants their giddy up for the playoffs. They are playing some really good football and Eli has stepped it up tremendously. I think this is going to be a lot closer game than anybody is giving it credit for.

I am obviously rooting for the Pats, but the betting side of me is taking a K on the G Men to cover.

Everybody keeps underestimating the Giants. Fine. We certainly can't match up talent wise, position by position, with the Pats. But they all said we couldn't beat Dallas. Then, Eli wouldn't be able to handle the cold in GB. I can't wait to see how big the point spread is going to be on this game! The Giants played well against NE last time, and will go in with a ton of confidence. Yeah, I'm a long time Giants fan, but I really think (and hope) that it will be a really close game, and a Giants win.
ThE Giants have some heart. They've proven that the last 2 games taking out the Cowboys then the Packers. The Pats better take these guys seriously and bring their A-game. If they don't they might loose.