Bed Liner

had my Line X for almost a year and I LOVE IT!!! I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER TRUCK WITHOUT A LINE X. However, In no way am I bashing the other spray in liners. This is my first one and it was in the truck when i got it and it just so happened to be a Line X

Hey I have a question for ya fellas. I bought the truck with a spray in liner already in it and it looks like crap. I like the looks of the carpet kits but from what I read they all sit in the grooves of the bed. Will a carpet kit fit right in a truck that already has a spray in liner? or can the liner that I have be taken out and redone? I have a taunue cover on so that helps me out on not seeing the bed, but I think the carpet would look good. By far tho the best looking bedliner I have seen is Brads (brobradh77)...it looks kick ass :thumbs:

Thanks I appreciate the compliment it was dirty as hell saturday..lol I felt bad because the guy who did it was there as well and it wasnt cleaned but it was to cold to wash it and all i have to do is hit ith some soap and water and it looks brand new again.

wish i would have had more time to chat with you and everyone else it was just so cold out side noone wanted to stay outside very long..lol and twin peaks was just packed

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Brad, i thought it looked good anyway --- the key word in bedliners is UV stability versus UV protectant there is a big difference

Hey stranger..lol Yeah I agree I get compliments all the time on that liner. I find myself always showing it off and I have to show the details like with the tailgate down and show everyone the lines. Y'all did a phenominal job on it :thumbs:

Avoid the Rhino lining, it won't last. I have a bedrug and absolutely love it, although it's looking a bit ragged now (been in the sun every day for 3+ years now) and I will be getting another. Of the spray-in liners I would recommend Super Liner or Line-X, very very good products and they can be applied in almost any color so if you wanted a color-matched liner they can do that now.

Mr. P.

Avoid the Rhino lining, it won't last. I have a bedrug and absolutely love it, although it's looking a bit ragged now (been in the sun every day for 3+ years now) and I will be getting another. Of the spray-in liners I would recommend Super Liner or Line-X, very very good products and they can be applied in almost any color so if you wanted a color-matched liner they can do that now.

Mr. P.

is the bedrug like line-x...meaning...that is covers over the wheel wells and like up the sides of the bed??

is the bedrug like line-x...meaning...that is covers over the wheel wells and like up the sides of the bed??

Yes it is - and it is fantastic; mine came with my truck when I bought it. The bottom is foam padded, you cannot see the "ribs" of the truck floor, can be cleaned with spray washer, resistant to grease/chemicals/oil, and if you have dogs/kids they love the bedrug. Mine is well-used, lots of oil/grease spots from hauling parts over the years and people still compliment it. There is a zipper at the tailgate hinge so you can still remove the tailgate. It breathes so you don't have water trapped under the liner to rot the bed floor out (like a plastic insert one). Best part is that they are available from flea bay for $250. Not knocking the hot spray-in liners at all, they're great but I prefer the bedrug and will definitely buy another.

Mr. P.

i have line-x too and love it. i never have to worry about scratching the bed, i have to worry about scratching whatever it is that i put in the bed. i got it in red to match my truck and you cant even tell theres line-x. its great, highly recommended.