5% Tint On Windsheild!

lbslocal69

Hey what do u guys think about having 5% all around on a 2004 silverado SS blue with 5% on my windsheild also! Haha I know some might say insane but i actually like it and im think about doubling up all side and rear windows to make 0% with 5% on sheild truck is coming along i got to get an updated picture for u all Im also looking for Lambo doors for my 04 Silverado SS if anyone knows where i can get the kit Let me know

post-12510-1200978691_thumb.jpg

Edited by lbslocal69 (see edit history)

Get 35% tint on the front windshield or get the limo strip on the windshield. It is unsafe to drive at night with 5% percent tint and also I think the cops will stop you. On the rear windows it is a must to have 5% percent tint though.

if you get 5% on your windsheild you will take it off in 2 days.....it would be impossible to see anything out of your windsheild at night.....damn sure not safe. i have 5% all around except for my windsheild and i cant see shit at night....

as for the lambo doors.....blow 5 grand on a supercharger cause thats how much you will end up spending getting the doors to align right without leaking water etc. JMO

if you get 5% on your windsheild you will take it off in 2 days.....it would be impossible to see anything out of your windsheild at night.....damn sure not safe. i have 5% all around except for my windsheild and i cant see shit at night....

as for the lambo doors.....blow 5 grand on a supercharger cause thats how much you will end up spending getting the doors to align right without leaking water etc. JMO

:withstupid:

Hey what do u guys think about having 5% all around on a 2004 silverado SS blue with 5% on my windsheild

it will last until the first time you have to drive at night, and the first time a cop see your truck...don't know where you are from, but here in CA your busted for any tint on the windshield except the 4" top.

:seeya:

I have 10 or 15 all around (dont know for sure), with 35% on the windshield and its plenty dark enough for me. You cant see in unless the sun is behind me. Heres a pic you can kinda tell how dark it is. If you were to get 5 all around and 35 on the windshield it would be very dark-- I wanted 5 all around but it was tinted like this when I bought it and its ok with me.

1333456896_d2d075829a.jpg