I Do Not Consider Myself A Deeply Religious Man.

drako

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be strong Drako. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I'm sure your Mom will pull through. She has the will even if you think right now that she doesn't. Back in Sept of last year my Dad had a brain hemmoraghe and was about 99% close to death. At only 67 years old he really still had a lot of his life to live. We were with him every step of the way and believe me there were those days where it was 1 step forward 3 steps back and you feel guilty because you could have been better. It makes you look at life a lot differently and puts things into perspective. Our lives were literally put on hold as well. After a month in the ICU and fighting off a throat infection he started to pull through. He is still going through physical therapy but yesterday he celebrated his 68th birthday and if your family has a strong bond your Mom will pull through. You have just go to believe that it will happen. Also, keep talking to her. We talked to my Dad constantly even when he was in a coma and he did hear us because he would move his fingers when we said something. He doesn't remember anything about the hospital ICU visit now but it's probably better that way. My Dad is living proof that miracles do happen and I thank God that I got a second chance with him.

00z71sierra