Installing the shift kit

• 3 weeks later...

What about some more details about the install? Then we could have the administrator move it over to the 'how-to' section??? :confused:

I would llike to put it in myself too, what are areas that would hang me up? Firmness? I want to put it in but it snowed again :( and it was 40 yesterday.

thanks

What about some more details about the install?  Then we could have the administrator move it over to the 'how-to' section??? :confused:

I would llike to put it in myself too, what are areas that would hang me up?  Firmness? I want to put it in but it snowed again :(  and it was 40 yesterday. 

thanks

I am not opposed to putting in the how-to, but the directions are extremely good for these kits. An easy driveway doable, along with ramps, project.

i'd like to do a how to on one, but haven't done a new enough model recently to perform it. possibly soon. maybe if the chevyhighperformance truck comes up we can get it. i offerred to do one for them and supply the parts.

Zippy,

You could always fly to Maine and do my install. You could take all the pictures you would want and even throw in a new converter for me. lol

One plus is my garage is heated, but no lift...Maybe someday..

Hey if you want to do all that, I'd even pay for your flight, depending on where you live, and you could stay at my house. :cheers:

Bill-03-SD

lol, i'd love to except my fear of flying, well more of crashing. i don't think the pilot is going to let me drive... :jester: it would make for a fun road trip, but i'd have to think about it. did you get all of your stuff yet?

Nothing yet, but maybe on Monday.

I have the interior apart right now trying to figure how I want to install my nitrous system and make it as custom as I can. I wish I had more talent, some of the custom things out there are just crazy. :thumbs:

I still have to order a converter, pick up a filter and some fluid, so you have some time for a road trip. lol

Bill-03-SD

Bill - if you can find a local bar, the type that you need some dollar bills, and the scenary is really good, you can get Zippy to you if you offer him a night on you, I'm sure. :jester: He may even get over the flying fright thing for that. :D

No offense, Zippy. ;)

Bill - if you can find a local bar, the type that you need some dollar bills, and the scenary is really good, you can get Zippy to you if you offer him a night on you, I'm sure. :jester: He may even get over the flying fright thing for that. :D

No offense, Zippy. ;)

There just happens to be one about 15 minutes from my house. lol

Zippy??? haha :cheers:

Bill-03-SD

Archived