I Know Alot Of You Guys Dont Like 26s But...

mvpd34

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a side note...i never thought that there would be so many haters on this site! thx to everyone who gave props (without the sarcasm) or said to each his own.

Not Haters...Just Honesty...What the Hell did you expect? You had it in your title that you know a lot of us don't like 26's. Are we supposed to bow down and kiss your feet even if we don't like them? Get real...... If you had a feeling some of "us" wouldn't like them, then you should not have posted, or been prepared for the comments.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

Not Haters...Just Honesty...What the Hell did you expect? You had it in your title that you know a lot of us don't like 26's. Are we supposed to bow down and kiss your feet even if we don't like them? Get real...... If you had a feeling some of "us" wouldn't like them, then you should not have posted, or been prepared for the comments.

said in typical hater fashion

said in typical hater fashion

That's fine...Call me a hater, but your wheels are still UGLY!!!!!! I didn't actually say that to start with, but if that is how your going to see it....I Agree, I am a hater...I hate your wheels, and that is my HONEST opinion.

no 1's hatin man, this is just more of a performance based group than appearance. we like HP & those rims will not add any, thats for sure. every1 is going to have different opinions and you can't get mad at them just being honest. i for one thinks your truck looks sleak & sly bro. i say tint the tails.

Take everything you hear from these guys with a grain of salt....You have to remember that on this site is a very diverse group of people from many different parts of the country and many of them have pre-determined biases likely based on geographical location alone...and of course some people are just plain dicks :jester: i don't mind the rims at all....and most importantly if you like the rims,which I'm sure you do after spending the money i can imagine you did, then f*ck the rest...in the end their your wheels...you can get a lot of useful information from this site but with that comes a lot of opinions...don't let it get to you..and welcome to the site :cheers:

I don't understand why people hate on others for putting big wheels on an SS. When it comes down to it, the SS is basically an "appearance" package. I wouldn't concider the SS a performance truck, especially in stock condition. 15 sec. quarter mile isn't fast.

There are two ways that you can use the SS. Either add performance goodies or continue to work on the appearance, hence adding big chrome wheels.

So please give respect to those who choose to lean towards the "appearance" end of the hobby.

I don't understand why people hate on others for putting big wheels on an SS. When it comes down to it, the SS is basically an "appearance" package. I wouldn't concider the SS a performance truck, especially in stock condition. 15 sec. quarter mile isn't fast.

There are two ways that you can use the SS. Either add performance goodies or continue to work on the appearance, hence adding big chrome wheels.

So please give respect to those who choose to lean towards the "appearance" end of the hobby.

:withstupid: I couldn't of said it any better.

Hey now, don't forget the third option. Using it as a TRUCK! Unlike a lot of you guys, I don't baby my SS. It's my everyday driver, and it's got some dents and dings (as much as I don't like it). The AWD gets me through nasty CT winters, it hauls my dirtbikes/quad/toys, tows my boat, hauls lumber, etc and looks good while doing so!

Personally I don't like big wheels on any vehicle, and I don't like the wheels Mvpd34 has, but who cares. To each his own right? I'm sure some of you would like to hang me for using my truck as a .....*gasp* truck! :cheers:

Edited by Grim_Smoker (see edit history)