* Ss Member Needs Your Prayers & Support!*

Fireman31

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no words to ease your pain, just know that we are here for you Jose. The one piece of solitude I accepted when my mother passed was that God has a plan for everyone, when the time is up just be thankful for the time you had with her. There is much sorrow and pain, it hurts so bad because she meant so much. Life will never be the same but life will go on and she will be with you always. Cherish your memories and make sure your family sticks together and lean on each other for support.
Those are some good words. Just know that you have lots of support here, and elsewhere.

May God be with you and your family in this time of need.

-Dwain

There are no words to ease your pain, just know that we are here for you Jose. The one piece of solitude I accepted when my mother passed was that God has a plan for everyone, when the time is up just be thankful for the time you had with her. There is much sorrow and pain, it hurts so bad because she meant so much. Life will never be the same but life will go on and she will be with you always. Cherish your memories and make sure your family sticks together and lean on each other for support.

I can tell you, having just lost my Mom in November, that Big O's words are spot on.

Hang in there buddy. I'm sorry for your loss. :tear:

First and foremost I would like to say thank you to everyone. It happened Saturday morning, I was in the room, she had passed all the test leading to that point and had beat the odds. To me it was smooth sailing, to me my mother was immortal. I think I am going through denial, I see it as a trip that she is on. I do not know how I will do this, I do not know how my dad will get through this. My mom's sister died years ago, she left three children also, my cousins told me that it is the worst pain ever, and it is something you will just have to learn to live with.

I know many of you have lost loved ones, so I will not go into detail. This is the first time in my life I do not know what will happen for certain.

I would like to thank you again for the donation fund. My family does not want flowers but we would donate the money to charity. My mom loved two churches in particular. So they will go there. I will take pictures of the church and show it to everyone here. I know they were linked to food drives and things like that. Hopefully they will hold a mass in her honor and it would be because of everyone here that it was possible.

Man, I'm so sorry about this all, you have my deepest condolences. Unfortunately I know all to well of the pain this causes since this is still fresh with me. The pain your cousins said they went through is unfortunately true, you just got to try and remember the good times. You also need to make sure you talk with loved ones and those you trust, holding it in is unhealthy, trust me, I know this first hand.