So Cal Meet

well i have tried many times to get this together but its an early event so you may have to wake up a bit early to get here.

its usually get ther by about 6-7 am and stay until about 4-5

its cool to just hang out and watch people race and then run a few times yourself..

Auto Club Dragway

9300 Cherry Avenue

Fontana, CA 92335

it would be fun if we could as many as last time show up .

I'll be there most likely announcing you guys as you go down the track. I will be sure to throw out some screen names if I end up announcing that day. I would bring the truck but I don't really need any testing right now. Last race out, the truck ran outstanding.

jon , tell them to take it easy on me if i beat the 11.5 thing. or at least tell them i can get my slip before i leave.

I already told you how to play that one! :jester: Just run it to 1000 ft. on every pass but the last one. You can always get your slip before you get kicked out! Unfortunately, due to insurance regulations, the do have to kick you out after you go that fast. Try to at least borrow a racing jacket before you run so the only thing they can haze you about is the roll bar. You may also want to add a drive shaft loop. Those are pretty cheap and easy and I'd hate to see you not get through tech because of that.

i have the fire jacket , so everything is legit beside that. the loop i dont know how to do on the front . but the rear im not real worried about.

i was thinking of getting some old wrapping paper cardboard tubes and painting them black and putting them in the cab , they they would go for it? :jester:

i have the fire jacket , so everything is legit beside that. the loop i dont know how to do on the front . but the rear im not real worried about.

i was thinking of getting some old wrapping paper cardboard tubes and painting them black and putting them in the cab , they they would go for it? :jester:

It's scary, but some of our tech guys just might go for that! I'm not worried about either of my drive shafts but the rules say that if you go as quick as you do, you MUST have one.