Hi New Member

malibutwins

Welcome to the site! :cheers: I am from Upstate NY as well. I am from Gouverneur, which is 2 hours north of Syracuse! :chevy:

I'm from the Albany area. Just got home with it. It's black with all the toys, great power cant wait to instal new motor. just what I need...... another toy!!!! :thumbs: How do I post links? to pics from ebay?

I'm from the Albany area. Just got home with it. It's black with all the toys, great power cant wait to instal new motor. just what I need...... another toy!!!! :thumbs: How do I post links? to pics from ebay?

Nice, I go to college at Hartwick in Oneonta. I usually go over to Albany about once a month.

New motor?
Yea, Truck runs great but....High miles. I got an ls2 from a wrecked trailblazer with low miles so.... I am planning to do some minor work to the ls2 and go from there. I have an Nx kit but I need some tech help on that. first off some detail work on it and start with the basics cold air kit,exhaust...... any other suggestions?