Two Kills Two Lights !

Chevyman03SS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enought to beat 13.356 <---- Shadowsniper's fastest time
yea well all this trash talking calls for a track day and really see how bad the dodge is!!!!! Where you from???
yea well all this trash talking calls for a track day and really see how bad the dodge is!!!!! Where you from???

:dunno:

Well kinda far to do a track day but yea never know what yea gonna run till you run it!!!!!!! We want 13 sec proof

:driving:

Man, I didn't mean to start a war. That is a pretty nice Dodge. We actually almost bought one about a year ago. I'm with Chevyman though we would like to see a slip.

Man, I didn't mean to start a war. That is a pretty nice Dodge. We actually almost bought one about a year ago. I'm with Chevyman though we would like to see a slip.

As soon as i get my trans back in ill get you guys a slip. Should be back in the weekend of the 22nd. problem is im without drag radials now. i had to sell them to get my trans rebuilt.

ill run it in street trim on 22s and see what it will do.

truck weight 5300 in street trim 3/4 tank of gas

:icon_bs: I have run head and cam reg cab hemi's that STILL couldn't bust a 13.so I call :icon_bs: So I officially say "the nos kit that broke your trans isn't gonna hook with street tread" so I'll smile when you show us some mid 14's :chevy:

:icon_bs: I have run head and cam reg cab hemi's that STILL couldn't bust a 13.so I call :icon_bs: So I officially say "the nos kit that broke your trans isn't gonna hook with street tread" so I'll smile when you show us some mid 14's :chevy:

haha. i have never had nor will i ever have nitrous on my truck. bottle are for babies.

i ran 14.1@95 mph in street trim on 22s then swapped the 22s for some 17s and ran 13.7@96mph in + DA

mods were: intake, superchips, 2600 stall, torque conveter, headers

i have since added alot moreand its alot faster. i wouldnt be surprised to hit 12s N/A with stock heads

haha. i have never had nor will i ever have nitrous on my truck. bottle are for babies.

i ran 14.1@95 mph in street trim on 22s then swapped the 22s for some 17s and ran 13.7@96mph in + DA

mods were: intake, superchips, 2600 stall, torque conveter, headers

i have since added alot moreand its alot faster. i wouldnt be surprised to hit 12s N/A with stock heads

So you've ran 13.7 and you claim because"seat of the pants" you're truck is faster now than a guy who has documented a 13.3 :confused:

So by ALOT you mean the nos melted you're pistons too,but the drag radials weren't enough to pay for heads also! I still claim :icon_bs: and you should make it a video,not a timeslip,and dedicate it too the a-holes at silveradoss.com

You must have the fastest cam only hemi on the planet!!.................. :icon_bs:

here'e a little of where I'm comin from

This guy has the 6.1 conversion,cam and more mods than you,running a rcsb,and is proud as hell of his 13.84

This is why I claim :icon_bs: he is also on pt.net and has run a best of 13.5 and everyone is proud of him!!

12's with what you're running :icon_bs:

here'e a little of where I'm comin from

This guy has the 6.1 conversion,cam and more mods than you,running a rcsb,and is proud as hell of his 13.84

This is why I claim :icon_bs: he is also on pt.net and has run a best of 13.5 and everyone is proud of him!!

12's with what you're running :icon_bs:

he is a friend of mine that was with a 6.1 cam and 3.55 peg leg rear untuned he is also a RC 4wd

he will break into the 12s very soon with that truck. he just swapped out his cam and did a bunch of other stuff to his truck

We shall see!!

Allballz, you may be surprised at some of the times that are about to start turning up from the rams. I ran the times in my sig with less than 5k in performance mods N/A. Mods were longtubes, dual cutouts, CAI, comp268 cam, 3k stall, superchips canned tune, drag radials, and heads that I ported myself. That's the main things I"m leaving off small crap like plugs, t-stat, etc... Now that REAL custom tuning is available I'm very anxious to see what these motors are capable of. I ran that 12.9 with 26 degrees of timing and a A/F of 12.1:1 with a raceweight of 4580lbs.

I'm just trying to be a inpartial participant. :)