Two Kills Two Lights !

Chevyman03SS

We shall see!!

Allballz, you may be surprised at some of the times that are about to start turning up from the rams. I ran the times in my sig with less than 5k in performance mods N/A. Mods were longtubes, dual cutouts, CAI, comp268 cam, 3k stall, superchips canned tune, drag radials, and heads that I ported myself. That's the main things I"m leaving off small crap like plugs, t-stat, etc... Now that REAL custom tuning is available I'm very anxious to see what these motors are capable of. I ran that 12.9 with 26 degrees of timing and a A/F of 12.1:1 with a raceweight of 4580lbs.

I'm just trying to be a inpartial participant. :)

SS's are no longer king of the mountain.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enought to beat 13.356 <---- Shadowsniper's fastest time

And then you backed up to 13.7, dude what have you actually run or have you actually run it? The SS is still king of the mountain until you GOAT boys post up a slip or video that can put krambo or even holty in their place. We can all talk about how fast our trucks are the only difference is that on here we post slips and vids to back it up. I'm done listening to empty promises.

We shall see!!

Allballz, you may be surprised at some of the times that are about to start turning up from the rams. I ran the times in my sig with less than 5k in performance mods N/A. Mods were longtubes, dual cutouts, CAI, comp268 cam, 3k stall, superchips canned tune, drag radials, and heads that I ported myself. That's the main things I"m leaving off small crap like plugs, t-stat, etc... Now that REAL custom tuning is available I'm very anxious to see what these motors are capable of. I ran that 12.9 with 26 degrees of timing and a A/F of 12.1:1 with a raceweight of 4580lbs.

I'm just trying to be a inpartial participant. :)

I believe you that you ran that,especially with a 4580 raceweight,head,cam amd 3000 stall.But as for what hemiramon20's is claiming,minus the ported heads and a little less stall,plus 700 more pounds and I can't see him running under 13.3. If you take your motor and put it in shadowsnipers 5500-5600 pound truck it's barely in the 13's. I won't call B.S. on you cause I have seen you in here alot and you don't talk a lot of smack,also your claim seems pretty realistic.But here's a guy reluctant to give his mods and claims he is faster than the whole chevy world without even a little shred of evidence.You can see where I am coming from.

SS's are no longer king of the mountain.

As for this quote,I don't ever remember anyone saying the SS was the king of the mountain,but last time I looked on PT.net there were about two hemi rams listed running faster than 14's in 1/4!!!!! and you would be there all day counting the 4.8/5.3/6.0 gm's under 14 seconds.IMO hemi's can't find 11's with a roadmap,mapquest,and garmin navigation.When it all boils down it's like this,wherever you go there's a handful of chevy's that will hand you your ass,I on the other hand will probably never see a hemi ram show me his taillights,unless I let him.

As for this quote,I don't ever remember anyone saying the SS was the king of the mountain,but last time I looked on PT.net there were about two hemi rams listed running faster than 14's in 1/4!!!!! and you would be there all day counting the 4.8/5.3/6.0 gm's under 14 seconds.IMO hemi's can't find 11's with a roadmap,mapquest,and garmin navigation.When it all boils down it's like this,wherever you go there's a handful of chevy's that will hand you your ass,I on the other hand will probably never see a hemi ram show me his taillights,unless I let him.

yea ok. and what does your truck run?

I believe you that you ran that,especially with a 4580 raceweight,head,cam amd 3000 stall.But as for what hemiramon20's is claiming,minus the ported heads and a little less stall,plus 700 more pounds and I can't see him running under 13.3. If you take your motor and put it in shadowsnipers 5500-5600 pound truck it's barely in the 13's. I won't call B.S. on you cause I have seen you in here alot and you don't talk a lot of smack,also your claim seems pretty realistic.But here's a guy reluctant to give his mods and claims he is faster than the whole chevy world without even a little shred of evidence.You can see where I am coming from.

yea well there arent that many highly modded hemi's out there. lets see gadier's truck ran a 12.76@107 mph on the stock block. with his 383 stroker he ran a 12.25 the first time out. then there is brad who ran a 12.02 on motor and 11.46 on spray with a little 370 stroker. i dont see what is so hard to see here? i highly doubt shadowsnipers truck weights 5500 lbs more like 5000-5200 lbs. my truck weights in at 5300 lbs in street trim without me in it. as for heath he has a video of his 12.98 pass in his hemi. when i get my truck put back together here in a few weeks then ill post up some new times.

yea ok. and what does your truck run?

I don't post my times,nor do I post my kills,mainly because I street race.and if your opponent knows your times and who you beat,good luck getting what you want out of a race. Cash is King.If you wanna run me,flash the green stuff.When I get to the point that I'm completely satisfied with what I'm running I will post a slip, but as for now I am the guy at the track who doesn't show his times there either.I also don't go onto dodge forums and tell them how fast I am and that their trucks are slow. I save that for the streets,where it counts.

yea well there arent that many highly modded hemi's out there. lets see gadier's truck ran a 12.76@107 mph on the stock block. with his 383 stroker he ran a 12.25 the first time out. then there is brad who ran a 12.02 on motor and 11.46 on spray with a little 370 stroker. i dont see what is so hard to see here? i highly doubt shadowsnipers truck weights 5500 lbs more like 5000-5200 lbs. my truck weights in at 5300 lbs in street trim without me in it. as for heath he has a video of his 12.98 pass in his hemi. when i get my truck put back together here in a few weeks then ill post up some new times.

When you show me a 13.2 or less I will officially shut my mouth,but I dont think you can get an SS to 5000 lbs without removing the whole interior or taking the box off,at least the awd ones.

I don't post my times,nor do I post my kills,mainly because I street race.and if your opponent knows your times and who you beat,good luck getting what you want out of a race. Cash is King.If you wanna run me,flash the green stuff.When I get to the point that I'm completely satisfied with what I'm running I will post a slip, but as for now I am the guy at the track who doesn't show his times there either.I also don't go onto dodge forums and tell them how fast I am and that their trucks are slow. I save that for the streets,where it counts.

well maybe thats why i dont post my mods... :cheers:

Huh??

:lol:

I've street raced for 25+ years, I don't care who knows what I have or what I have run.

The "flash the green stuff" is kinda funny in a street racing crowd where double digit times are the norm. I've raced 10 second cars and we didn't care about "the green stuff", we just raced, and had fun.

A guy at the track who "doesn't show his timeslips" is odd, as everybody there can read the board, can they not?

Doesn't matter what brand the trucks are.

:confused:

Huh?? :lol: I've street raced for 25+ years, I don't care who knows what I have or what I have run.The "flash the green stuff" is kinda funny in a street racing crowd where double digit times are the norm. I've raced 10 second cars and we didn't care about "the green stuff", we just raced, and had fun.A guy at the track who "doesn't show his timeslips" is odd, as everybody there can read the board, can they not?Doesn't matter what brand the trucks are. :confused:
At my track if you put a zero with a slash through it on your car or truck the times will not light up when you run,also when you race for cash at midnight madness at cordova raceway in the quad cities they won't show times just for the sake of people betting.I always used to run for sh*ts and giggles,then every guy with a coffee can wanted to run.To be honest with you it got to be a waste of time running against junk.If you you say" show me the green and we'll run" it gets to be a lot more interesting,and the jokers go away!
He posted this above-
I know, I'm being a smart ass :jester: