Srt10 Guy Saying "hi".

SrtBrad

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im not to good with names but at the GTG at Fontana speedway there was red quad cab (your) your wife raced it that day, black quad cab (i think his name was JT), yellow single cab, charcoal grey quad cab.

Here are some of the pics I could find of you guys on that day:

FontanaDrags474.jpg

FontanaDrags075.jpg

FontanaDrags022.jpg

FontanaDrags011.jpg

FontanaDrags010.jpg

FontanaDrags004.jpg

Whats up man, glad to see you around our neck of the woods, like art said, I was there on that fontana GTG. My truck is the one in the end

I'll be heading out to Famosa (Bakersfield) racetrack this Saturday. It would be cool to have some of you guys join us. It will only be about 3 Srt10's there but we will have the cams running. What say you?

I'll be heading out to Famosa (Bakersfield) racetrack this Saturday. It would be cool to have some of you guys join us. It will only be about 3 Srt10's there but we will have the cams running. What say you?

I can't make it this time around, the truck is down, but It will be up shortly, then I will be able to do a gtg with you guys.

I can't make it this time around, the truck is down, but It will be up shortly, then I will be able to do a gtg with you guys.

It's all good. We had a few Srt10 guys that fell out at the last min. I think only 1 Srt10 is going so I'm passing on this event. Maybe next time we can get a crew of people going.