Northeast Meet Registration

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys/gals I won't be able to make it. My co-worker announced her retirement this week so I have to go into the office and work with her till she retires July 1. I get to pick up most of her work till we hire somebody else. Sorry I couldn't make this GTG event

Well guys/gals I won't be able to make it. My co-worker announced her retirement this week so I have to go into the office and work with her till she retires July 1. I get to pick up most of her work till we hire somebody else. Sorry I couldn't make this GTG event

There's always next year brother! :cheers:

As I said in the last thread, I'm still a maybe on this...

It's an 8 hour ride one-way... And in the neighborhood of $300 in gas (round-trip)... It's also right before my business really gets going for the summer (my campsite officially opens on the 29th...).

I will talk to the boss and take a look at my finances, and see if I can make it...

If I do come I will definately be getting a campsite... Air mattress in the bed of my truck FTW!!!

As I said in the last thread, I'm still a maybe on this...

It's an 8 hour ride one-way... And in the neighborhood of $300 in gas (round-trip)... It's also right before my business really gets going for the summer (my campsite officially opens on the 29th...).

I will talk to the boss and take a look at my finances, and see if I can make it...

If I do come I will definately be getting a campsite... Air mattress in the bed of my truck FTW!!!

Alex, keep us informed.....you can always crash w/Mark & myself if need be.............the hotel room is like a small apartment, there should be room for you air matress somewhere..........

Alex, keep us informed.....you can always crash w/Mark & myself if need be.............the hotel room is like a small apartment, there should be room for you air matress somewhere..........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jester:

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys I took off work Friday night to go. Was just planning on spending all day there. If I register I can park in the grounds? Not sure what all is involved, if someone could give me a little more info would be great! I will be there for the day anyway so will see you then anyway!

ok, change of plans. as long as the weather is good i'll be bringing the ss. what do i need to do when i register on there website?

There is a link on page 1 of this post where you can sign up. You can also register at the event if you want, but it's a lot quicker on line..

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)