Northeast Meet Registration

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a awesome turn-out this year. Weather is looking great too. Sunny and mid 80's all weekend.

are you sure about that? the weather channel shows scttr'd t-storms on saturday? but, they change there forecast at least twice a week so....

I understand a couple of you have not recieved your conformation card in the mail yet. I am calling Carlisle events in the morning and checking into it. But you may have to call with your information to make sure your registered. I will post more info in the morning.

I just spoke with Toni at Carlisle that is helping me orginize this and she said they just made a change and are not sending the cards in the mail anymore. The reciept you print out when registering online is the paper you show at the gate. They just made this change about 3 weeks ago. So some of us got cards in the mail and some didn't.

still havn't gotten anything in the mail for my registration

Near the bottom of the second page of posts in this thread, Luke said that they are no longer sending them out, that you can use a printout of when you registered. Hope that helps.