Vette City Meet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I need more info. track doesn't open till 5:00 Friday so what time is everybody meeting up? meeting at 10:30 am is pretty early since we won't hit the track till 5:00. What time are we schedule to view the corvette musem and how long does the tour take. If my buddy comes he needs to know times and such, plus it's going to be a long drive if we don't end up staying in Nashville that weekend visiting with another buddy.

we were planning on still meeting up at around 10:30-11:00 and hanging out until 330 or so then going and maybe eating and then heading to the track around 4 30 or so. If you cant get down there that early then Just call me when you get to bowling green and Ill tell you where we are at. And on sunday We will basically go to the corvette museum when everyone gets there. There really is no scheduled time.

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

we were planning on still meeting up at around 10:30-11:00 and hanging out until 330 or so then going and maybe eating and then heading to the track around 4 30 or so. If you cant get down there that early then Just call me when you get to bowling green and Ill tell you where we are at. And on sunday We will basically go to the corvette museum when everyone gets there. There really is no scheduled time.

Sounds good. If my buddy goes we'll probably head to Nashville friday night to see a buddy of ours and stay the weekend at his place. He might be around an hour or less out of Bowling Green. He actually lives in a city called Goodletsville I think. We might hang out with him early Saturday then head to BG to meet up with everyone. Smoke send me your cell # and I'll give you a call Saturday. I let my ex know today of the meet because I usually get my baby girl on Saturdays.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could make it but i close on my hew house on the 1st and have to start moving, plus now i heave to get my Firebird ready for pinks all out. I made it to the last one and had a great time, maybe next year.

Not sure what time me and my buddy will roll into bowling green. Might hit the corvette museum first if they are open. Going golfing Sunday so if I can't use the passes on Saturday then sombody can have those. Hope all this rain is gone by tomorrow and the track is nice and dry Saturday. What's the official count of trucks showing up? We should line the trucks up at the track and get some pics. Anybody bringing a camcorder to film our runs?

I think her camera is capable of taking videos and pictures. I think we will be heading to the track at around 330 and I think there are 11 trucks going to be there on saturday. I THINK lol

I think her camera is capable of taking videos and pictures. I think we will be heading to the track at around 330 and I think there are 11 trucks going to be there on saturday. I THINK lol

I'll bring my digital camera and camcorder. My buddy will probably bring his digital camera also. I'll have my laptop so I can adjust my tune for the 17" tires. 11 trucks sounds great. The plan is to head toward BG around 12:00 EDT. 2 hour trip for us but we go back an hour in BG so we should hit town around 1:00 CDT. I think I have Ben's cell so I'll give you a call when we're heading to the track or if we meet up early. Hope the track is nice and dry tomorrow. See you guys there :cheers: