• 24's
  2. 2. which style??

• asanti af 112
    • asanti af 116
    • asanti af 117
    • asanti af 118
    • other ( please list)

:withstupid: That is what I voted as well the 116 in a 22"

Do you have weights for any of these wheels?

116 for sure, U will be the first one to pull off the "tuner Wheel". Ohh in a 24 as well!

BTW: Why does everybody like wide tire's? Kinda Look Like a Skate Board when you have wide ones up front?

my .02

~Danny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really liking the 116 now too. i have their catalog here and it has the 116 with a black center and the line in the spoke is maching chrome. it looks pretty sweet but the differences between the truck and car rim makes a lot of difference. im going to see if i can look at them before i decide. i should have a set picked out by mid next week. then it will take a month or so to have them made if they cant put them together. the cool thing is the place that makes them is down the street from where i work,

the rides they have there are sweet. ill try and snap some pics next time im there.

Chase if you like Asanti wheels you might also want to check out Luxury Symbolic.

Also does anyone have a pic of a 325/ inch width on an SS with 22's. It seems like the would be sticking out quite a bit past the wheel well.

Im pretty sure the rear axle is going to get shortened, if he's running a stagerred(sp?) set up.

Here's another wheel yuo might like.

31e08150c43680dacc5bd84bb02c774c.jpg

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

i can get symbolic wheels also but there werent to many that caught my eye like the asantis.

right now now its looking like the 116 in a 22 which is exactly what my girl likes too.

the axle is staying the same , the 325's will fit , jonmalibuss has them on his and they are 10 inches wide, the backspacing is key. they are going to set me up with something that will fit just fine.

th eonly downside is these wheels will be a bit heavier than my current 22's which is ok since i will have another set of wheels to go fast in.

btw id like to see a 3 piece 24 that weighs under 30lbs , i dont see it being possible. the fasteners on these wheels help add wieght real fast, maybe they are using titanium fasteners . but i still cant see it being under 30. my current one piece 22's weigh 29lbs.

which i may keep in case my 18's dont get me where i need. but most likly they will be sold because of the new brake kit. so i will be looking for a nice one piece forged 20 .

i can get symbolic wheels also but there werent to many that caught my eye like the asantis.

right now now its looking like the 116 in a 22 which is exactly what my girl likes too.

the axle is staying the same , the 325's will fit , jonmalibuss has them on his and they are 10 inches wide, the backspacing is key. they are going to set me up with something that will fit just fine.

th eonly downside is these wheels will be a bit heavier than my current 22's which is ok since i will have another set of wheels to go fast in.

btw id like to see a 3 piece 24 that weighs under 30lbs , i dont see it being possible. the fasteners on these wheels help add wieght real fast, maybe they are using titanium fasteners . but i still cant see it being under 30. my current one piece 22's weigh 29lbs.

which i may keep in case my 18's dont get me where i need. but most likly they will be sold because of the new brake kit. so i will be looking for a nice one piece forged 20 .

ill tell you right now there aint no 24" wheel under 30lbs, the onlyh company using titanium fastners is HRE and thas on their race/track wheel