• asanti af 116
    • asanti af 117
    • asanti af 118
    • other ( please list)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shocker... the 116's are just about identical to mine, only in black... let me give you this advice chase... if you get those THIN spokes in black, the wheels will disappear on your truck... I was going to powder coat mine to match the truck but i would have had the same issue, thats why im getting rid of all the color matched stuff now, lights, etc...

the black will not stand out unless you go with a thick spoke... I voted for the 117s

THESE ARE MINE - 22x10 2 Piece Forged.... Similar??

forgedwheel1.jpg

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

oh shocker... the 116's are just about identical to mine, only in black... let me give you this advice chase... if you get those THIN spokes in black, the wheels will disappear on your truck... I was going to powder coat mine to match the truck but i would have had the same issue, thats why im getting rid of all the color matched stuff now, lights, etc...

the black will not stand out unless you go with a thick spoke... I voted for the 117s

Who cares what you think....It's not your truck..... :jester::jester: J/K...Hi Dave, please Don't Ban me!!!!

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I like the 116's and the 135's better than any of the wheels you have in the poll. I think the 116's are my favorite though.

Edit: Just noticed that you did have the 116's in your original post.

Edited by adams2003 (see edit history)

Do they make spinners??? You'd be the first and it would make your truck that much more of a sleeper. Imagine pulling up to a light with spinners on the SS then having someone laugh at you then totally blow their doors off. If I had a buncha $ I'd do it for like a day just to have fun.

But seriously, I like the 112 in 22". I personally think they look a little like the design of AR RTS which I REALLY LIKE!! If you get a 24" your going to be pretty heavy not to mention the extra cost. Either way I'm sure itl loook bad ass