Millionth Time, What Exhaust?

If you want an exhaust note that is loud outside and quiet inside, go with the Corsa Sport. I went through two muffler shop installs before the Corsa on my '06 and I am sold on the Corsa systems now. I will have these exhausts on all of my future trucks as well. They are that nice! The exhaust tip is the cherry on top!

Now we have the "Perfect Sound" but Which kit get you the best Bang for your Buck for Power?

The GM Performance Parts Cat-Back is a perfect fit for you. I have the GMPP kit and its tame at idle, loud outside at WOT, and there is very little drone. The kit is 304 mandrel bent stainless manufactured by Borla. There are around 8 tips to chose from, and you can get the entire system with the tip for around $500 from your local Chevy dealer.

:chevy:

Here is a few sound clips outside the rear of my truck........

Cold start.........

WAVE0006.WAV

Warm start.........

WAVE0007.WAV

Do you have any more ditails on this kit? Is it all 3" or?

Now we have the "Perfect Sound" but Which kit get you the best Bang for your Buck for Power?

Do you have any more ditails on this kit? Is it all 3" or?

If you want to save a few bucks, get the GMPP kit, flows just as good as the Corsa and doesn't cost near as much. The kit is (2) mandrel bent 2-1/2's into the muffler, and a single 3-1/2 outlet to a 4" polished stainless tip exiting in the stock location. :chevy:

Here's what the exit looks like........

pic6.jpg

The Chevrolet Bowtie is embossed into the tip..........

DSCN0569.JPG