Black Powerdercoated Wheels

ha ha actually thats not my truck in my pic.. dont have them powdercoated black yet but i did drop my billet grille off to be done on monday and should get it back today or tomorrow, ill post picks of it when i get it. here is the truck in my my profile pic.

305178393.jpg

looks pretty sick! imo! looks good without the centercaps too!

Ha ha thats my truck, I had them powder coated flat black (wanted a little contrast). I liked they way they came out, gives it kinda a old school/ new school look. Anyway it coast me about $65 a wheel for sand blasting and powder coating.

Ha ha thats my truck, I had them powder coated flat black (wanted a little contrast). I liked they way they came out, gives it kinda a old school/ new school look. Anyway it coast me about $65 a wheel for sand blasting and powder coating.

lol i am in love with your truck! looks great! :cheers:

• 1 month later...
I like mine, I shoulda got 22s though. The only thing I hate is the tires dont look black enough unless I keep tire shine on em all the time.

2224951386_d1e1baea71.jpg

2224944540_5a8851b75d.jpg

2224155469_0a4987fe10.jpg

and these wheels were only $179 each, I think the same ones in 22's are like $239 each

I'm kinda torn on the 20" or 22" thing too. See, now I've been looking at those ARs and from the pics I like the 20"! That much tire looks good and allows the truck to go off road if it needs to. I'm all about the street performance, but for the love of God, it's still a truck. If I want to take it on a dirt or gravel road, I'm gonna. Not to mention snow in the winter. Looks hot dude! Sell em to me cheap and get the 22's! LOL

-matt