Added Something To The Stable Today

BumpinSS

So I was looking for something as a ne project since our project to turn the v6 silverado never happened after I dediced I might as well keep it that was for gas milage. So I was looking around and saw this truck this morning and had to have it. 2005 daytona with the 5.7l and only had 25k miles on it.

047.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

So far I life the truck, stock exhaust sounds amazing, it runs great (its wet/icy out so my test drive was really fun leaving the dealer fishtailing and smoking the tires and the salesman just laughed), and quite comfortable. This is my first dodge so I dunno what I'll do under the hood till I learn more about them. For now I'v ordered black projector headlights, carbon tails, and some custom floormats that are black carpet and have daytona in orange. Right now I am stumped trying to find a 4x4 lowering kit for dodges..wheelgap= :puke:

So I was looking for something as a ne project since our project to turn the v6 silverado never happened after I dediced I might as well keep it that was for gas milage. So I was looking around and saw this truck this morning and had to have it. 2005 daytona with the 5.7l and only had 25k miles on it.

047.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

So far I life the truck, stock exhaust sounds amazing, it runs great (its wet/icy out so my test drive was really fun leaving the dealer fishtailing and smoking the tires and the salesman just laughed), and quite comfortable. This is my first dodge so I dunno what I'll do under the hood till I learn more about them. For now I'v ordered black projector headlights, carbon tails, and some custom floormats that are black carpet and have daytona in orange. Right now I am stumped trying to find a 4x4 lowering kit for dodges..wheelgap= :puke:

:puke:

lol wing is going, its like a park bench...I'll find and SRT wing. I can't find a lowering kit for it yet though on the sites I'v visited. Don't worry I still have the other silverado we were workin on, just not getting rid of teh v6 after i started having to drive 70 miles to work/therapy :D. I'll try and get some picks of the 2 together when the weather gets nice.

Nice Truck :cheers: ...C'mon guys at least he is not posting pictures of a Titan or a Tundra and saying how good they are :nonod: , I have seen those threads on here and they make me sick

I am a hardcore GM guy, and wont even look at another brand but I would rather see someone buy :flag: any day of the week

Besides...we all know who makes the best truck :chevy:

:withstupid: .....gluck with it man

Nice Truck :cheers: ...C'mon guys at least he is not posting pictures of a Titan or a Tundra and saying how good they are :nonod: , I have seen those threads on here and they make me sick

I am a hardcore GM guy, and wont even look at another brand but I would rather see someone buy :flag: any day of the week

Besides...we all know who makes the best truck :chevy: