Nsfw - Not Safe For The Faint Of Heart

usabodyguard

I hope this doesnt offend anyone... just thought i would show some sniper skill... got this from a friend.

1500 yards out, This is a highly trained American sniper with his 50 caliber rifle which is his best friend. His assignment is to protect the 'Green Zone' in Baghdad , Iraq (basically his job is prevent the terrorists from sneaking into the compound).

ATT00001.jpg

turn back now...

if your faint of heart....

last warning.....

i mean it......

ok you asked for it....

and this is what happens when you cross the line...

Below, we see Achmed. One day Achmed tried to breach the perimeter and got tagged from 1500 yards out before he could do any mischief. Note the vest laden with explosives !

ATT00002.jpg

Dave I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on your thread, but I've also seen this several times and have a few points that don't make sense according to the story that keeps circulating with these pictures.

1. The US Army started wearing their new camo over two years ago, the Air Force and small sectors of the Navy are all that wear the old style BDU's anymore.

2.When was the last time anyone saw a heavily forrested hilly area in Iraq?

3. The Hummers in Iraq are painted tan not woodland camo.

I was told by someone who was in country at the time that this was in Bosnia. It was a kill by a NATO soldier (hence the KFOR on the Hummer door), and not particularlly the one in the photo.

Sorry again to be a wet blanket, that piece of sh*t needed to die anyway regardless of who put a bullet through him.