Police Use Mustang Cobra And 350z

TheGunny

Hmm... you can afford the car and mods but can't afford to not get your car out of impound? I don't understand how they can just take your car.. that is unless your behind bars for life or something.. I don't understand.

Hmm... you can afford the car and mods but can't afford to not get your car out of impound? I don't understand how they can just take your car.. that is unless your behind bars for life or something.. I don't understand.

In NY if you are caught street racing the police have the authority to seize your vehicle as a consequence of your actions, in other words it's written law. Oh yeah they can have DMV suspend/revoke your license too.

as in NYC or NY state.. because, I don't recall the **** at my drivin crap when I was 16 saying they could take my vehicle.. I'd be pissed if some cop took my SS as consequence.. i race all the time, guess my radar detector will save me from my truck getting taken!

That sucks I hope they dont do it around here. You can always tell its a cop when they have the little black cylinder thing on the roof for an antenna. All the unmarked cars here have em too. But if I saw it on a car like that I wouldnt know what to think.

What would they say if you tried to run? You could just tell em you thought it was just some stupid ass import car with flashing lights and a loud muffler like all the rest... plus they just raced you. Dickheads

as in NYC or NY state.. because, I don't recall the **** at my drivin crap when I was 16 saying they could take my vehicle.. I'd be pissed if some cop took my SS as consequence.. i race all the time, guess my radar detector will save me from my truck getting taken!

I believe it is a NYS law, but i could be wrong, it may be county law. I know from the Bronx all the way to Montauk this is the case......I would think it is the same upstate too.

I recently saw on TV that a small town near Dallas is using a confiscated black Hayabusa to catch speeding bikes and fast cars. Interesting

Grapevine has 2 R1 ravens not a busa. and the officers have leds in the helmet and in the front and rear lights.