Police Use Mustang Cobra And 350z

TheGunny

In Pittsburgh on route 51 by C3 the mall i had a mustang try to run me and my buddy told me he was a cop an sure as shit he was thank the lord above i didn't race him cause the judge there at the time she's was satan anything we tried to do we would end up infront of her and lose she would never reduce the charges. Now she got caught using her office for personal gain.

P.S. Purple mustang i know they changed it but i don't no to what.

Edited by wild2003ss (see edit history)

I don't understand that crap.. because it's illegal to street race but because they went to police academy for less then a year they can drive better and street race so safe that it's legal for them to do it. both people get pulled over and lose your license if caught street racing.. granted theres usually only one cop but thats besides the point, law says both get ticketed etc. But because one is a cop you're ******. Bastards...

Edited by Stitches040
Language (see edit history)

we had a local cop back east where I lived that use to use his own vette and try to get people to race him, then they would get pulled over and ticketed. BS if you ask me
If I'm not mistaken, That's illegal here for the cop to do that. It's considered entrapment.

I almost ran the chp camaro that rolls around the so. cal area. I just saw a camaro pulling up fast, and just as I was about to punch it, I saw the antanas and didn't do it. That would of had been messy if I had tried to run that camaro. At least the camaro has chp badging on the sides.

i am shocked by the amount of time and effort these police are putting into catching "street racers" . its all a bunch of politcal B.S . with the amount of drugs , violent crime , terroists and theft going on in Canada and the USA its rediculous that this is happening . the money should at least be spent on driver education some people may not like my opinion on this but in a lot of street racing deaths the accidents could have been prevented if the drivers of the cars were paying attention and relized the something is wrong maybe i shouldnt pull out in front of those cars speeding toward me or maybe i should get out of the way . the same is true during high speed pursuits by the very police that are driving these cars . maybe we should all just have lights and sirens on our cars and trucks so people know we are racing .

I have seen those cars in person. they are at the fire police training academy in charlotte. I am on the FD and seen the police setting up for the report when I was down there taking a Rescue class. They are pretty slick cars. They will probably get a bunch a racers, ricers, and speeders with those cars.

I almost ran the chp camaro that rolls around the so. cal area. I just saw a camaro pulling up fast, and just as I was about to punch it, I saw the antanas and didn't do it. That would of had been messy if I had tried to run that camaro. At least the camaro has chp badging on the sides.

there is a white Z28 up here in the Victorville area on I-15 only has 1 small antenna on it. CHP has been running speed enforcement on the I-15 around Hodge RD. for a while now. a couple days ago i saw 8 CHP units and 1 air craft working that area. there was no less than 12 cars, trucks, and a motor home pulled over when i went Thur.... SO any SoCal forks going to Vegas WATCH YOUR A@@ :smash:

:seeya:

as in NYC or NY state.. because, I don't recall the **** at my drivin crap when I was 16 saying they could take my vehicle.. I'd be pissed if some cop took my SS as consequence.. i race all the time, guess my radar detector will save me from my truck getting taken!

Stay out of AZ, they don't need a radar to prove you were racing. Here in Phx they have black Mustang GT's running around, they'll fool ya. It sucks because I love the way GT's look in my rear view mirror.

Edited by 918SS (see edit history)

Down in Cobb county just north of ATL they used 5.0 fox body mustangs and Z28 Camaros in the late 90s early 00s. Now the GSP and most local departments are using the new chargers. They have 3 different colors of chargers that are dark with really dark markings and no lights and one small antenna. I about raced one the other night till I saw lights in the back windshield.