Rear Speaker Question?

6.5s will work, but they have to be moved due to a few reasons, mainly depth. however, if you were to have such a powerful speaker in there, the sound would be terriblly unbalanced. they are so close to the driver, it just wouldnt sound right. i have JL ZR 6.5 components up front, and polk 4x6 plate components in rear. they sound awesome, im very happy with the polks. i had alpine 4x6 before but they couldnt take the JL amp lol

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=10490

Anybody know anything about these? How much juice could I run through them?

I took a look at them. It says below the speaker picture 150 watts peak, and 50 watts rms. The rms is the number you want to go by,

amps speakers and subs. Match your amp rms with your speaker rms. Peak power dosen't mean a thing. Something the companies use as a marketing stratagy,150 watts peak power!!!!!!!!!!! Big number to WOW you. Hope that helps

I have 6.5 diamond audio components up front and 5.25 diamond components in the rear with an Alpine PDX 4 channel amp pushing them. The speakers sound loud and clear with no clearence issues. The amp has more than enough power to push them plus its small so it fits in our trucks well. The amp is rated at 150 watts X 4 rms. They bench test every amp. I have 2. One for me and one for my wife. Mine bench tested at 163 watts X 4. Hers bench tested at 180 watts X 4. However if I could do it all over I think I would try JL audio speakers.

since i have a 99 5.3, wat size would my door panel speakers be? only thing ive done so far was add 3 tweeters per side heheheheh... wat do u guys reccomend? and also should i replace the stereo as well?