New Times

smoke03

Well I went to the track today and my best run was a 14.702 at 92.85 MPH:

R/T: .223

60': 2.227

1/8: 9.471 @ 75.97

1/4: 14.702 @ 92.85

thats a full second better than last time. Not as quick as I had hoped but...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KR? No no scan gauge and Im launching at about 2200 RPMS

KR=knock retard=pulling timing=losing power. Maybe try stalling at like 1200rpms and leaving in 3rd gear.

I am just saying that w/ your mods (headers,cats,160* t-stat,tune,etc.) you should be running better then a 14.7 Some people say you lose low end grunt w/ headers but w/ your mph you are def. not picking up any mid/top end.

I had a muffler like that before. It slowed me down. What size of pipes do you have after your cats? Mandrell bend or press bent? The flowmasters are kinda restrictive also. I would launch at lower rpm's like 1500. A cam and stall will help a lot. Your 60' is not that bad with a stock stall. I really think your are loosing some in the high end because of your exhaust...

I'm sure spray will fix the hell out of it lol. What were the temps outside when you were running? did you let your truck cool down before you ran it? I just drove mine off of the freeway, got my numbers on, went to stage and ran it lol.