Heated Mirrors?

yep you already have them do you also know that if you push on the big square button on the side closest to you the mirrors will fold by them selves not trying to be a smart ass but i have met a lot of people who did not know this thats why when the switch that switches from right to left is in the middle the big button has an orange mirror lit up in the middle

yep you already have them do you also know that if you push on the big square button on the side closest to you the mirrors will fold by them selves not trying to be a smart ass but i have met a lot of people who did not know this thats why when the switch that switches from right to left is in the middle the big button has an orange mirror lit up in the middle

I had a guy at work who was in awe that my mirrors folded in automatically,and he drove a loaded 06 z71,I said why don't you fold yours in then? He said " cause I would have to fold'em in by hand. So I walked him to his truck and showed him his do it too.He was like a kid with a new toy,must have done it 5 times in a row!!

I had a guy at work who was in awe that my mirrors folded in automatically,and he drove a loaded 06 z71,I said why don't you fold yours in then? He said " cause I would have to fold'em in by hand. So I walked him to his truck and showed him his do it too.He was like a kid with a new toy,must have done it 5 times in a row!!

lol. . . .thats funny

How difficult would it be to install heated mirrors on my 03SS? I saw that an intimidator ss on ebay had heated mirrors, and just wondered what it would take to do the conversion. Thanx

Page 2-60 of your Owner's Manual.

yeah I didnt know about the mirrors folding in either til I did it by accident. Then I saw the little picture on the button...

lol I found out the same way, but it was the first week i had it, I just started pushing buttons to see what they did lol.

My 05 doesn't have heated mirrors. The owners manual says if you have the sliding window in the rear window you have a heated mirror. But if you don't have the sliding window you don't have heated mirrors. It's the same button.

I'm not a complete retard :wtf: (subject to opinion i reckon), although I did not know about the folding mirrors, but I thought the button for the defrost was the rear window. I don't see any thing on the mirror itself to indicate heated mirrors, and besides, I had the defrost on tonight as a bunch of ice came through Indy, and my passenger mirror is iced over.

I'm not a complete retard :wtf: (subject to opinion i reckon), although I did not know about the folding mirrors, but I thought the button for the defrost was the rear window. I don't see any thing on the mirror itself to indicate heated mirrors, and besides, I had the defrost on tonight as a bunch of ice came through Indy, and my passenger mirror is iced over.

You do have heated mirrors. Did your driver side mirror defrost? My passanger side mirror had to be replace because the defroster elemt was not working.