Goin To Vegas For 21st

TheGunny

hit up the clubs on the strip. they're pretty bad ass :thumbs:

you comming up to MT this summer? I thought you were 21 last year when you where here... :idiot: My 21st is in june so we will go to the bars if you decide to vistit.

Haven't been there yet, but planning a trip for a few days this August................Some coworkers go there two or three times a year---------sounds like it would be a blast------ :cheers:

i can honestly say that a 21st b-day (while visiting) would be sweet. i turned 21 while i lived here and its not that big of a deal. have fun and be safe! :cheers:

there 2 clubs i suggest one in the wynn never been in but heard it was tight. also like the rum jungle i think its called its located in the mandalay bay, its pretty sick in there. what hotel you stayin at?

i just called this chick that parties tehre alot and she said to hit up PURE (in ceasers) and LAX supposedly alot of hot and easy chicks are in those clubs.!!!

Edited by Mark's Mad SS (see edit history)

there 2 clubs i suggest one in the wynn never been in but heard it was tight. also like the rum jungle i think its called its located in the mandalay bay, its pretty sick in there. what hotel you stayin at?

i just called this chick that parties tehre alot and she said to hit up PURE (in ceasers) and LAX supposedly alot of hot and easy chicks are in those clubs.!!!

Yup, it's the Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay. That place is pretty cool, been there before and it was fun.

sounds really familiar

iamwithstupid.gif

If you are looking for clubs Tryst at the Wynn, Pure at Caesars Palace, and all the clubs at the Palms (Moon, Rain, Playboy) are all good clubs.

yeah the wynn is sick , nice ferrari exhibit there too.

for a cool place check out hofbrauhauslas its a german brewery , the food is not bad but its a way cool place, they have a live band big ass beers and german girls that come take jager bombs with you.

total beerfest type place.

and if your looking for some fun after hit up spearmint . i went to a club called saphire last time and it was sweet, except i was asked to leave. but dont really remmeber how good it was just know i woke up and didnt know where i was.

spearmint is nice but check out seamless too its a real nice bar off strip as far as on strip most of the clubs in the big hotels are cool just get with your concierge so u dont have to stand in lines nothin looks cooler than walkin right up and into the club i did vip at rain and they walk us in with 2 bodyguards everybody wanted to know who we were

spearmint is nice but check out seamless too its a real nice bar off strip as far as on strip most of the clubs in the big hotels are cool just get with your concierge so u dont have to stand in lines nothin looks cooler than walkin right up and into the club i did vip at rain and they walk us in with 2 bodyguards everybody wanted to know who we were

hell yeah i did that at tangerine and tao. looks cool as hell but they have a 2 bottle limit , i think our tab was like 950 for the night for two bottles of goose