Goin To Vegas For 21st

TheGunny

hell yeah i did that at tangerine and tao. looks cool as hell but they have a 2 bottle limit , i think our tab was like 950 for the night for two bottles of goose

when you come to vegas there is no budget! or at least there shouldn't be. you could stay in the playboy suite at the palms for 40k a night.

when you come to vegas there is no budget! or at least there shouldn't be. you could stay in the playboy suite at the palms for 40k a night.

man i wanted to stay there bad i think for my next birthday im going to stay in the suite that has the bball courts in it if i have a good year with the investments heres hopin

i wasnt a fan of tryst at the wynn, i didnt like the layout or the people there, i wont go back. TAO at the venetian is my favorite that place is sick. Pure at caesars is awesome, jet at the mirage is also really cool, and any club at the palms and/or hardrock is gonna be off the hook.

Thanks for all the tips guys... I'll try to check out a few of the different places you guys mentioned, staying at Treasure Island got some free rooms there... I'm stoked just reading these posts. Tonight I'm sure I'll be enjoying one of these places... ( I have a feeling I'm getting seriously smashed this weekend) thanks again guys :cheers:

Cody we'll for sure hit up some bars this summer in MT :cheers:

Thanks for all the tips guys... I'll try to check out a few of the different places you guys mentioned, staying at Treasure Island got some free rooms there... I'm stoked just reading these posts. Tonight I'm sure I'll be enjoying one of these places... ( I have a feeling I'm getting seriously smashed this weekend) thanks again guys :cheers:

Cody we'll for sure hit up some bars this summer in MT :cheers:

have fun Joe. btw, happy birthday for yesterday :cheers: