Which Springs For .581 Lift?

also motors got 52k should i go ahead and replace the timing chain? if so i think i read somewhere to use the ls2 chain and also read lq9 and ls2 part#s are the same. so if i should change it just get the stock one??? thanks

also motors got 52k should i go ahead and replace the timing chain? if so i think i read somewhere to use the ls2 chain and also read lq9 and ls2 part#s are the same. so if i should change it just get the stock one??? thanks

get the 918's or if you want them to last longer go with the PRC dual springs

ok im going to go ahead and run the 918s. anybody wanna offer up some advice on the timing chain? im thinkin i should go ahead and replace while im in there.

Comps are too much money!

Go with PSI or Manley Nextec or best bang for the buck

https://www.patriot-performance.com/xcart/home.php?cat=51

LS2 cam sprocket is diff from LS1 LQ9 use a stock new one or LS6 and make sure you degree the cam in

ok il be useing the 918s and resusing my stock timing chain. thanks to everyone thae chimed in. Degreeing the cam??? is that in one of the how tos? this is going to be my first trip inside a motor so getting as much info a pos. i will have a friend help me who has done several engine builds but none on a lsx. im sure ive seen something about degreeing on one of the how tos ill have to take another look. if someone has the link that would be great too. again thanks guys

ok il be useing the 918s and resusing my stock timing chain. thanks to everyone thae chimed in. Degreeing the cam??? is that in one of the how tos? this is going to be my first trip inside a motor so getting as much info a pos. i will have a friend help me who has done several engine builds but none on a lsx. im sure ive seen something about degreeing on one of the how tos ill have to take another look. if someone has the link that would be great too. again thanks guys

Check this out ! :cheers:

http://www.cranecams.com/?show=article&id=3

http://www.carcraft.com/howto/116_0701_how.../tool_list.html

Edited by BlownFogger540 (see edit history)