Best Tuners

nort316

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestions! It turns out, well, as it stands right now the problem appears to be the Instrument Cluster Module. I'll throw up a post if the new cluster fixes the problem...in case anyone else has similar issues.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Will this fan modification work in a 2003 Silverado (NON SS).

Thanks,

Vic

It's been a little while since I've been here to the SSS board, but perhaps it is time for a tax season special. Since the price of core PCM's has come down what we have been considering is sell the tunes for $250 and INCLUDING the PCM. Thus you would not have to send back a core and can keep your stock PCM to swap in at any time. For anyone that wanted to send their PCM in for tuning we can discount it to $175 for the tune. We've lost touch with the SSS crowd a bit working on other projects, but figured it might be time to say hello again and offer a special. This is much cheaper than a handheld, and is a better tune. Plus, with having the stock PCM sitting there waiting you can go back to stock at any time just like with the handheld. Shoot us an email if interested and I'll let you know how to get the special pricing.

Thanks,

Bryan

I say go with Charlie Wheatley. He's a real good guy to deal with, great tune, great service, what more is there to ask for? Wheatley has my vote.

I sent my PCM to Wheatley on Friday and is suppose to be to him UPS by Wednesday. How long does it take for him to program it and ship it back once he recieves it. thanks

I sent my PCM to Wheatley on Friday and is suppose to be to him UPS by Wednesday. How long does it take for him to program it and ship it back once he recieves it. thanks

He can flash it and send it back the same day...........

• 4 months later...