Best Tuners

nort316

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really know anything about this stuff. my friend got a tune called a livewire and brought it to some guy for a custom tune. i just wanted to know what kind of computer to get

If your referring to a handheld dont waste your money. You can get a custom tune from one of the guys mentioned for cheaper with far better results.

Now what do you do if those guys don't live near you? Would a local speed shop do it for you? Would they be qualified to do it?

Possibly a speed shop could do it for you and if they had a dyno even better...if not you do a PCm swap by either removing yours and sending it to them to tune or just buy a spare PCM thru them to tune and ship to you and the you simply swap them out.

Now what do you do if those guys don't live near you? Would a local speed shop do it for you? Would they be qualified to do it?

Berry, check out the link in my sig. Scott does one hellava job tuning.

do not get a hand held tuner. . . . . ..get a custom tune from anyone who has good experiance in tuning. . . id PM .justin., he gets my vote for a great tuner :cheers:

:withstupid: .justin is a great guy to deal with and really knows his sh*t. Not to mention he can get you great deals on programming software.