My first kill

Leemore

I got my first kill last night finally!! After I left the pool hall I happened to come upon two ricers (crx & accord) racing each other. When I pulled up between them they invited me to play along, which I did. it was really no contest, but it was fun. The crx after the first run wouldn't play anymore, but the guy in the accord kept coming back for more. After about the fourth time of seeing my tail lights he exited the freeway. I know they aren't really fast cars , but it was fun.

I have a race setup with my buddy who has a 03' lightning with intake and chip. I know I won't beat him, but he wants to see how they run together. I am also going to run him after my N2O setup that he's installing!! :thumbs:

03 lighting!! I thought ford didn't make them that year?? :confused:

GOT A GOOD ONE BOYS!!

Sitting at an intersection a Mustang GT Boss convertible maybe 2002-2003 turns in front of me and takes off. Light turns green and it takes me a minute to get behind him, he was definitely on a mission.

Got behind him on a straight, he knew I was there you could see his head bobbing from rear view mirror to the road ahead. Got along side of him at like 65-70 hit is and walked him all the way to 120!!

He was none to pleased and passed me and just about got into a head on with another car a little ways down the road. Eventually got to a cross road and had a chance to line up next to him. He was throwing his arms up in the air and was clearly bothered that I raced him, I simply wanted to see how my truck stacked up. So at this point we were rolling at 10-20 miles an hour and hopped on it, and embarrassed the guy again to like 70. I really was surprised this guy was that irritated, I really didn't think I was being a dick to him :confused:

Either way I was pretty damn impressed with this truck :devil::thumbs:

Good one, maybe you hurt his ego!!, I had a f-150 BOSS rev his engine @ me when I was getting fuel yesterday, but he couldn't wait till I was finish and play he took before I was done. I am just wondering what was under the hood on those? It look pretty sharp it was sunset orange with a black stripe across spelling BOSS. The guy pumping my gas told he was all rev and no go. Still I was wondering what was under the hood on those? are they supercharged? Those anybody know anything about it?

Archived