New Best This Weekend

RacerJJ

Must have caught a good gust of wind or something...13.784!!! Good thing the other guy went red...I broke out by over a tenth. I sure wasn't expecting that gust of wind but I'm happy with the new best! :D

Thanks everyone! It was great...I had all of these guys with 6 and 7 second cars talking about how awsome my truck performs. They were just absolutely amazed that my 5150 pound (I weighed it this weekend) truck could run like that.

congrats John, looks like the tune is finaly working out for you as well. :cheers:

Yes it is! It threw an 02 sensor heater code as I loaded it onto the trailer but I cleared that out and she ran great all weekend. I put a ton of laps on her and the trans cooler really did its job as I was running 3 classes back to back to back. I didn't mention in my first post that I went to the 1/4 finals in one class, runnered-up in the other, and won the 3rd. $750, one plaque, and one trophy at the end of the weekend. It was a BLAST!