New Best This Weekend

RacerJJ

A small cam would really work out well in that.

I know. I have a huge cam sitting in the garage but I have been afraid to put it in. I don't want to ruin my consistency. I'd like to upgrage the rocker arms, heads, push rods, springs, and cam someday but I never seem to have the money or the time. I kinda don't know how to do all of that either!

Chase: I may be out there announcing but without the truck on Saturday.

I know. I have a huge cam sitting in the garage but I have been afraid to put it in. I don't want to ruin my consistency. I'd like to upgrage the rocker arms, heads, push rods, springs, and cam someday but I never seem to have the money or the time. I kinda don't know how to do all of that either!

whenever your ready jon let me know ill help you out :cheers:

I honestly wouldn't upgrade anything except the cam and valve springs. The less changes you make at once the better off you are. The advantage would be that every step quicker you get, the red bulb rule works in your favor.

I honestly wouldn't upgrade anything except the cam and valve springs. The less changes you make at once the better off you are. The advantage would be that every step quicker you get, the red bulb rule works in your favor.

Very true. To be honest, heads are just on the wish list. I will probably never get around to changing those unless I can land a sponsorhip. I would like to freshen up the top end of the motor (cam, rockers, spings, and push rods) sooner than later though.