Anchorage? Alaska?

sonickoolten

just wondering who from anchorage or the whole alaska is still left here on the forum.... weathers been getting nice exept for today when we it started to snow again for like a hour or 2... would b nice 2 get a get 2gether or something......... :cheers: i need to give mine a bath its really DURTY from the break up... :jester:

yea man i hear ya im leaving ak soon and going down to arizona.. jsut that i see so many sss around and none from this site.... i see one at affordable car sales almost everyday i think the dood works there its black has plates that say "1V82H8" might have to go and talk to him in person!!

ah i might have seen u 2 day............. were u driving down from dimond? i dont remember the time... i got a black ss, billet grillz, hood/ window wind deflectors, elmendorf sticker in front and a small white AK sticker on the back from previous owner, tonue cover snugtop... stock 20's covered in alaskan filth infact the whole truck is covered in that stuff :( i might go and get it washed 2day or 2moro

I am here! :seeya:

I live in Prudhoe Bay Oil Fields, Most the time. LOL.

My house is in North Pole though!

A GTG In Palmer would be good in spring, so I can see how slow my truck really is!

~Danny

You'd be surprised. There are more of us than you think. :chevy:

late reply i know but compared to all the ss's in town.. i know of 4 dropped red ones.. Mine, yours, the mexican dude with an identical truck like mine minus the grill, and the old Kreative ss with a shaved tailgate, dropped on 22s.. and a couple black ones that have the shackle drop. So pretty much 6 out of the 2,165,132 SS's in town is very little hahaha :cheers:

i dont c the point of lowerin a truck in alaska..... but to each his own :) and now we just need a place 4 the meet.. any input? i got barns & noble... downtown walmart.. dimond mall... walmart @ dimond..... they are all parkin lots....... i remember there was a bike meet @ taco bell on northern lights lol that lot is so small 4 trucks :) hit me up with some inputs.....

hopefully add mine to that list soon. once i get my cut out re welded. it points so low that if i bottomed out when i'm lowered, i'd probably tear the entire exhaust system off the truck.

i wouldnt mind finding a corsa exhaust system on the side of the road hahaha jk.

as for the meet.. um... the whole sports authority/sams area is pretty big too.. but i'm not really sure. We were talking about hooters before too. Wait.. why think about big when so far we got 5 trucks at the most haha