Autozone commercial

adams2003

i say he is a sell out. yes its easy money, but (should be) known as a bike builder. also a guy who sponserd a drag team ie: mac tools at indy last year praly doesnt need the money. unless he has made some unwise investments. in the end it is his choice, but ill still flip the channel when the commercial comes on. my two cents.

I read an article about him recently and it said he has like 30 cars or something crazy. Sounds like he dousn't use his money wisely. Maybe he needed like 10 more car or something so he did the commercial.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have seen pics of it a while back. it was in truckin magazine i think. only reason i rem is it was in there about the time i was getting ideas for my flames. which are no where near his. i dont think he is a sell out, its business. i would do a ford commercial for money. might make me sick but hey money is money dont care how ya get it. :thumbs:

House of Kolor has a truck painted like that in an ad of theirs. They mention who painted it... I'll dig it up....

Im not a fan of JJ after these commercials. Actally, I lose respect for him partway through that Monster Garage thing. He'd only be there half the time, and he'd come in acting like some macho a-hole, flipping out on everyone for not doing something he would have wanted done.

OCC........ I don't know, I can't take them all the time, but I think they're funny as hell when I do watch them. The AOL things aren't as bad as JJ. They're not still trying to act all macho and what-not.

Jesse is all about money. Look at him tattoo of a dollar sign in his hand, tattoo of a hundred dollar bill on his back. If you by his bikes or parts watch out they all break and his policy is no repairs, no service, no warranty. The guy is diggin a hole and if it wasn't for monster garage, auto zone and these stupid people paying $100,000.00 and more for his bikes that only cost about 25 to 50 max to build he would have been gone a long time ago.

I was reading through post on another website about this topic and ran across this comment:

"I thought Jessie was cool when he did his first few shows. Now it's really gone to his head. Is attitude is out of control on Monster Garage... I'm waiting for someone to knock his head off when he starts pouting on the show. Get me on there, I'll get the ratings up.:D The first time he told me "it's my show get the f@ck out if you dont like it" the next clip would be me beating the sh!t out of his skinny little punk-azz.:cool:

Besides, Jessie looks like some transvestite homo in those Auto Zone commercials with all of that makeup on. "

LOL...............some of the comments are really funny......

That truck was featured in AutoWeek once a few months back. I will see if I still have it and will scan and post pics. also there was an article on Jesse James and Monster Garage in Car and Driver a couple of months ago. Is anyone noticing how I read a lot of car mags??

Not to brag or anything . . . . I've met Jesse (pre-monter garage days) and hung out with him. My company wired up the audio system and TV's at his loft in longbeach, when I was at the shop he was working on a custom tank for his R1. To tell you the truth . . . he was kind of a dick, even before he was famous. My boss (the owner of the company) traded out the TV's and stuff for a bike built by Jesse, its bad ass! :cool: I respect the guys work, he's an awsome craftsman, but theres a lot of stuff that bugs me about him:

1) His real name is not JESSE JAMES. Its Chris.

2) He isn't at all related to the old west outlaw Jesse James, no matter how much discovery channel wants you to beleive it.

3) The guys a racist! I won't repeat what is painted on the matching baseball bat that sits on the seat of his chevy nomad. They don't talk about that on Monster Garage do they???

4) He has bad mouthed my companies work from day one b/c we refused to keep working on the system until he put some cash into it . . . . we're still waiting to get paid! :fume:

All in all, hes a really talented guy, but on a personal level I think hes a fake!

Not to brag or anything . . . . I've met Jesse (pre-monter garage days) and hung out with him. My company wired up the audio system and TV's at his loft in longbeach, when I was at the shop he was working on a custom tank for his R1. To tell you the truth . . . he was kind of a dick, even before he was famous. My boss (the owner of the company) traded out the TV's and stuff for a bike built by Jesse, its bad ass! :cool: I respect the guys work, he's an awsome craftsman, but theres a lot of stuff that bugs me about him:

1) His real name is not JESSE JAMES. Its Chris.

2) He isn't at all related to the old west outlaw Jesse James, no matter how much discovery channel wants you to beleive it.

3) The guys a racist! I won't repeat what is painted on the matching baseball bat that sits on the seat of his chevy nomad. They don't talk about that on Monster Garage do they???

4) He has bad mouthed my companies work from day one b/c we refused to keep working on the system until he put some cash into it . . . . we're still waiting to get paid! :fume:

All in all, hes a really talented guy, but on a personal level I think hes a fake!

what about steve watson??? good insite!!!

the truck on the commercial is the "parts truck"

it was built by West Coast Customs www.westcoastcustoms.com

I think it can also be seen on www.westcoastchoppers.com

I cant find the truck on either website. On west coast choppers website theres a black gmc truck on bags that might be it, but its before it got that paintjob if it is.

tom pruitt of damon's custom motorcycles painted it!!!! using house of kolor colors!! this is a so-cal outfit also.

Rule #1 Met/Talk with the person before you create an opinion.....

Rule #2 Who doesn’t want to make more $$$? The only people you can’t sell out is your family. If you can market yourself, w/o crossing moral lines, have at it!

Rule #3 Who ever dies with the most toys wins! :thumbs:

My $.02

Rule #1 Met/Talk with the person before you create an opinion.....

Rule #2 Who doesn’t want to make more $$$? The only people you can’t sell out is your family. If you can market yourself, w/o crossing moral lines, have at it!

Rule #3 Who ever dies with the most toys wins! :thumbs:

My $.02

Amen.

Rule #1  Met/Talk with the person before you create an opinion.....

Rule #2  Who doesn’t want to make more $$$?  The only people you can’t sell out is your family.  If you can market yourself, w/o crossing moral lines, have at it!

Rule #3  Who ever dies with the most toys wins! :thumbs:

My $.02

Amen.

:withstupid:

I don't agree with the sell-out posting. His days of fame are probably numbered, so take the cash while you can JJ. I'd do it. But, he does come off as an a$$, and probably is. He can't act. He does have an attitude and a big head.

I do like watching the M Garage show. I do like the GMC truck.

Anyone see the M Garage episode where he left out at the end driving a ferrari? Discovery did that special on him a few years back before he was making the $$$, and it was obvious. Things are different now for Jesse.

Archived