Modded S4 Gets Busted....

BlkSSnCpt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice kill. VERY NICE (said in a borat voice)

what are your mods?

ES :flag:

these are his mods posted on onother thread here:

You think a pullied lightning will run high 11's or low 12's with a $50 pulley and a tune....I dont even see them running in the mid 8's in the 1/8th with those mods....I walk modded Lightnings and Srt's all the time and I have a Radix, full exhaust, and some bolt ons.....Post a vid .... then we'll see

nice kill. VERY NICE (said in a borat voice)

what are your mods?

ES :flag:

Radix 2.75 pulley,Lc-1 wideband,Fluidyne H/E,3 gallon ice box,P&P heads,Complete Crane gold Ls1 valvetrain,Schnieder Cam 216/222 578/578 115 lsa,60# Motrons,Comp 918,Rhoads v-max Lifters,NGK TR-6,Taylor plug wires,90mm j-tube,90mm t-body,LT's to Dual 3" into 4" mandrel,no cats,Volant CAI with scoop,FAL 282,Pinned crank,Fully built 4l65,2800 stall,3-4 drop,black 22's etc...7.86@86mph1/8th...1.7160ft

-This is from my sig on another board....it's only the go fast stuff

I run about 2 tenths quicker in the 1/8th now :chevy:

That was me last sunday in El Cajon, CA near my house...I just got done picking up 3 90lb bags of concrete, 4 4"x4" posts, and about 15 dog ear fence boards.....

I was in the Home Depot parking lot and saw that Audi hauling ass up and down that street...with a loud ass turbo

I told my wife (who was in the truck) to hurry up and shut the door....she gave me that look

I pulled out and flashed the guy my brights....he came down to where I was and I asked if he wanted to run em.....

We lined up,honked 3 times....and the rest is om the video

I was hoping it would make it on you tube

Nice!!!!! i know it was someone on here, i knew it becuz of the maggie, drop, and the black on black look. very nice man, very very nice.

-Rob

daaaaaaaaaaam! good stuff. seems like I remember this kill getting posted here in the street section when it first happened. I remember thinking if they only knew you had a heavy load from Home Depot in that heavy truck. :cool: